Friday, May 12, 2006

who wears short shorts?

fabulous fact friday. everyone's doing it, thought i should join in!

but first

an update. kinda. last night i got to sit around and do, well, pretty much *nothing*

it rocked

funny how i always complain about balance, but life does kinda just balance itself off naturally. and this is just the stupid stuff. like not having enough time to catch up on emails, blogger, myspace, 2peas, etc. then last night, i was exhausted (we went on a field trip. nuff said) so after i made dinner, i just did nothing. it rocked.

ok, now onto some fabulously random facts

1) i like my jeans tight, but my shorts baggy. and short. hence the title. yep- i wear short shorts!

2) i have to wear a mouth guard at night, cause apparently i grind my teeth really bad. i've woken steve up with it. but we thought it was just me clinkin my tounge ring around. yeah- turns out that and my teeth! i'm close to hitting a nerve- eww! craziness

3) i don't think i know my natural color. i've been dying my hair since i was like 14 or something

4) i hate spiders and bees. and anything else that stings. i used to wish on my birthday candles that all of them would go away. damn. didn't happen

5) totally copped out on mothers day and just ordered flowers. i'm a scrapper- i should be making her cards! but i suck, and i've been too busy, and practically forgot about mothers day (my kids at my preschool made their mothers day gift almost a month ago. they painted little pots and we planted flowers. only two of the pots actually grew the flowers. damn. ok, off the topic............) but my mom rocks and deserves better. i'm a bad daughter : (

6) i'm gonna have margaritas again tonight. someone brought premade margaritas to our party, that we obviously didn't need. so tonight we're making enchilladas (again) and margaritas (again) but seriously- how can you tire of margaritas?

7) apparently, i'm greedy- according to The Seven Deadly Sins Quiz on 4degreez.com (saw it on Levi's blog and decided to try it out) and that made me sad : ( i think its cause i don't donate money to charity- cause i haven't had any to donate! but i do food drives with the kids, and we make valentines for retirement homes. but anyways, that made me sad. i need to work on not being greedy. oh, and also gluttony. they totally called me fat. bastards

Greed:High
Gluttony:Medium
Wrath:Low
Sloth:Low
Envy:Low
Lust:Low
Pride:Low

8) i've been pierced 23 times. the most i had at one time was 17 (my lucky number). now i have 13. wait, thats an unlucky number. hmmmm, new piercing?

9) i love leopard print. my whole dorm room was all leopard print and purple. i was into it way before spice girls even. but now that i'm married, and steve has some imput on decorating- leopard print, not so much

10) i've never live in iowa. i know some people thing i have, but i nope. born in colorado, raised in nor cal, and now is so cal. all my family lives in iowa. i visit all the time. but i've never lived there, and i never will (not to diss IA, i just love me my so cal!!!)

so those were some really random and maybe not so fabulous facts. but now you know just a little bit more about me

have a fabulous weekend!!!!!!!!! (holy cowzas, this week went by tooo freakin fast!)

15 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

Dude, I had no idea you were born in Colorado! Coolest state ever. :)

I wish I lived closer so that I could come and have margs with you. :(

1:14 PM  
Blogger Felicia said...

Yay for Fun Fact Friday!

1:52 PM  
Blogger Michelle W. said...

geez! If I had your legs I would waer short shorts too! lol

yay for more drinking
yay for sitting around
yikes for the teeth thing
yikes for the 13!
love that you love animal prints
you are one cool chick!

2:30 PM  
Blogger BRANDY said...

Who gets tired of margaritas? enchiladas? Not me. Have fun this weekend.

2:34 PM  
Blogger justem said...

But you will be in iowa...and maybe so will I :) Loved your fun facts (and your email last night!!)

4:15 PM  
Blogger caroline said...

awesome!
love your list!

11:02 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Love the fun facts! Wow~ 13...you are one brave chica!

11:32 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Ohhh..enchiladas and margaritas sound good..I will be right over ;) Loved the fun facts!! Have a fab weekend!!

6:32 PM  
Blogger luvwannabefree25 said...

Cool site... love it..
JD ;)

7:58 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

Love your facts, thay are FUN!!!

I could never tire of margaritas too!!!

10:22 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

Lots I didn't know about you! Hope you had a great weekend.

4:24 AM  
Blogger darcy said...

Oh my gosh.. I wear a mouth guard at night too!! That is SO funny!!! I grit my teeth HORRIBLY!! Ha!! What a funny thing to have in common. =)

Your lists cracked me up. I may have to blog lift you. =) Good idea!! And CONGRATS for doing NOTHING on Thurs night! You SO deserve that. =)

6:40 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

ahh teeth grinding is definitely not good! it make me toes scrunch up just thinking about it.lol

I HATE spiders and bees too! actually I think the only bugs I am ok with are lady bugs, butterflies and crickets. :p

yay for margaritas! hope you had a fun night :)

12:56 PM  
Blogger jessica said...

Love the seven sins thing. I'll have to check it out.

5:43 PM  
Blogger Muriel said...

very informative...more info to stalk you with....

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home