Wednesday, April 19, 2006

me at 25

i'm a wife. a daugther. a sister. and hopefully a mother really soon.
i'm a preschool teacher, a business owner, a boss. holy shit.
thats all awesome and i'm so happy for it
but sometimes its all hard to believe

i love food. probably too much
i love wine. defiently too much

i'm trying so hard to accept who i am, with all my imperfections.
but its hard.
really hard.

balance is something that i don't think i'll ever find.

rachel ray is fabulous. yummo. i want to cook 30 minute meals every day
jack johnson is a sexy singer man, and i love him

i love easy read books, celeb magazines, and any reading material related to scrapbooking.
tivo rocks
scary movies are my favorite, but my husband doesn't always want to watch them with me cause i squeze his hand so tight they go numb.......

i love my girlfriends and i miss them

i have the best, sexiest husband ever. i'm so lucky to have him.

life totally overwhelms me all the time. i don't feel like i have time for anything. i really don't know how i ever get anything done. at the same time, i'm alwasy wondering why i can't do it all

i'm a total internet nerd. blogger, 2peas, myspace, what have you. but i am a complete computer idiot.
i feel weird saying i've met friends online, but its true, what are you going to do?

its scary growing up, becoming an adult, when i really think about it.
but i don't really have time.
rigth now i'm trying to just be me.

(yes, this is going to be a scrapbook page. just waiting for a picture of me to scrap it. hopefully michelle will hook it up this sat for me!!!! and i'm going to be putting pics up soon, but gimme a break- didn't you read the post? i 'm freakin busy people!!! ; ) seriously, will hopefully do that soon. just had to get this all off my chest, or out of my head so that i dind't lose it...........)

23 Comments:

Blogger Felicia said...

Maybe we are not supposed to find balance. Then we would be boring. Who wants that?! =) Have a great weekend scrapping.

10:17 PM  
Blogger Just this Girl said...

love it!
you're too cute.
and why is is that rachel ray's meals take me MORE than 30 minutes??

TIVO is fantastic!!!

10:45 PM  
Blogger Michelle W. said...

love this Kat! Love you for who you are!

Michelle

2:35 AM  
Blogger melanie said...

Ooh, this is going to be a great page Kat. It's so important to capture how you are at this very moment, y'know? And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

4:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is going to make a great page for you to look back on one day...even to let your kids read it eventually!!

Can't wait to see your pictures!

(This blog stalker is causing me to change my name on my profile, it used to be Niki and Chris and now it's just Niki L)

5:34 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Good journaling Kat I love it. I've been writing little things about me in my journal lately ready to do the same thing. Everytime I take a picture of myself though I look really pissed!

5:39 AM  
Blogger angieoh! said...

Well I can say that I think you Freaking Rock. Cap F Cap R. You are awesome and I am so lucky that you have entered my life!

6:20 AM  
Blogger Jill H said...

awesome Kat =)
love that this is honest & so true to who you are, YAY!!!

7:03 AM  
Blogger BRANDY said...

Rachel Ray is so fabulous. My hubby calls me a wino. You have family in iowa, right? Have you been to the vineyards up here? Love them all. I can't wait to see the scrappy page. Great list.

7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love it all, and can't wait to see the page!!!

8:38 AM  
Blogger Just this Girl said...

someone told you we were soulmates?

best thing i've heard all day!

9:11 AM  
Blogger darcy said...

Awe.. such a sweet post!!! Can't wait to see the page version. Have a SUPER happy scrap date with Michelle this weekend!!!!

9:57 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

I loved what you wrote. Balance it's a hard thing to find, I have a hard time too. Can't wait to see the page!!

10:38 AM  
Blogger Barb said...

I'm SSSOOOOOO jealous about your little weekend rendezous with Michelle. SEND PICTURES!

Love the writing, Kat. Crazy how fast we become grown-ups, isn't it?!

4:13 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

sweet post yo. i love post's like that! :)

8:51 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

so glad that you put the side note at the end.. b/c I was reading an thinking... if you don't scrap this stuff down!!!!
LOve who you are at 25!!!
have an awesome scrappy time this weekend.. (don't hit the vino too hard, or you'll never know what you'll create!!!)

12:18 PM  
Blogger Lu said...

i think this is excellent. well said.

7:45 PM  
Blogger caroline said...

awesome post, kat!!!
can't wait for the page!

11:31 AM  
Blogger justem said...

Love this!!! I can't wait to see your pictures from your crop w/Michelle!

3:44 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Seen your comments on other blogs I read all the time so I decided to hit you up and was totally stoked I see you love you some Trent!

Pink rocks my world and I love me some good celeb gossip.

Too funny!

Love, love, LOVE this post!

Tam

11:44 PM  
Blogger jessica said...

It will be an AWESOME SB page. Love this!
This is my first time visiting your blog, BTW. Look how much I just learned about you:)

3:02 PM  
Blogger Muriel said...

i think you got a good pic...perhaps the black and white one...

Saturday was so much fun!

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home