Wednesday, March 29, 2006

no more saki for you!!!!

yay!!! pictures are here : )
so, as y'all know, steve went away for the weekend to a bachelor party (which in hindsight i realize maybe i shouldn't have announced i was home alone in case someone saw that and knew where i lived and came to kill me. but i'm alive now, so its cool). anyways, so paula and i decided to have a girls night out (her boyfrined was actually throwing the party). i love those. she lives down in the Mission Beach part of San Diego (where the rollercoaster is!!!). Totally a fun, cute neighborhood- but parking is a bitch! it reminds me of a nicer & bigger Isla Vista. anyways, so we decide we're goign to go out to sushi (mmmmm i love me some sushi!!!) then out to the bars. she invited her roomates and a couple other friends, so there is a good sized group of us.
we start off by drinking a few bottles of wine. yeah, i probably had one to myself- oh, and keep in mind, i hadn't had much to eat that day. not smart. anyways, drink some vino- including my fav toasted head cab- then off to sushi. already feeling pretty good myself.....
we get to sushi and start saki bombing right away. saki saki BOMB!




good times

but yeah, got drunk REAL fast. totally spilled beer on my booba shirt (i love booba shirts), and then hit my head REAL hard on this Ledge behind me. why the hell there was a ledge there, i don't know, but i keep hitting my head on it. like HARD. totally have a bump now............
the owner/waitress lady came over to make sure i was ok- fed me an orange ???? (thats what i was told, dont' know why she was doing that though) and told me "no more saki for you!!!!" lol- totally soup nazi style from seinfield.
ohmygoodness.
so we leave, after i try to give a $20 tip for my $50 share, that already included the tip (i get a little generous when i have alcohol in me) and we head off to the bars. everyone was feeling good, but i was by far the drunkest. i kept falling over in my heels, so i decided to just take them off. ewwwww. totally walking barefoot.
so we get to this bar and i drop all my cards on the ground right in front of the bouncer. yeah, so he decides i need to sober up before i go in. i have NEVER in all my crazy drunken times been rejected from a bar before. and i've been way more out of control. i think the bouncer was just intimidated by me cause i was towering over him in my 5 inch heels. so i try to be sneaky and went outside, took 10 deep breaths, took off my sweater and put up my hair. ok, don't look that different, and it doesn't help that i'm trying to come in with the same girls that were with me before!!! duh. so yeah, after trying 3 times in 5 minutes or so, we just go to the bar next door.
wasn't quite as happening, but a good time. just a couple of old guys who were on business who bought us margaritas. sweet. not like i needed it, but i can never pass on a free margarita.
then i got the hiccups.
hate when that happens
and everyone always thinks i look so funny when i try to get rid of them

i plug my nose and my ears at the same time (cause the hiccups can escape through your ears or something. heard that once). usually then i drink water from a fountain or sink, and it ALWAYS works. but yeah, guess i do look a little ridiculous.....
then i start to fall asleep at the bar.

yep, time to head home
but not with out stopping for a burritto!!!
but myself this BIGASS burritto, barely eat a quarter of it before passing out on the couch at paulas. and there is no waking me up. for some reason i had changed into my comfy juicy pants, but left my going out shirt on.

i woke up the next morning on this couch, with yucky burritto taste in my mouth (but i didn't remember getting the burritto, so i was very confused) and totally uncomfortable for the sequins on my shirt rubbing into me. oh dear, what a night..........
amazingly i was not hung over the next day, just sleepy. must have been that burrito.......

ok, so i have a few more pics to add, but blogger is pmsing again, so maybe later. didn't end up get mexican last night, went and got sushi!!!! don't worry, no saki for me! just a little vino ; )
have a fab wednesday- enjoy LOST tonight!!!!!!! and tomorrow is a special day, so there will be a special post......

18 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

ROFLOL! That is hilarious!!! It sounds like a fabulous night! And I love photo chronical of it all!

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh! Those pictures are hilarious! I want to come down there and hang out with you and drink wine too!!! love them all, looks like you had a GREAT night! too funny!

2:27 PM  
Blogger Michelle W. said...

lol. Love the story and the photos. Man, you sound like a fun drunk!

Love that lady went and feed you an orange!!!

Michelle

2:37 PM  
Blogger Felicia said...

That is so funny! I love the way you tell a story. Sounds just like what happened to me on St. Patty's day. It was doozie.

I love you pictures!

2:48 PM  
Blogger melanie said...

OMG, those pics are too funny!! It's like you had your own personal photographer for each segment of the evening .. how fun! Great tip on getting rid of hiccups - you make me laugh! :)

3:21 PM  
Blogger Jill H said...

OH.
MY.
GOODNESS.
KAT!!!
you have me laughing so hard my cheeks hurt!!
oh you funny drunk :)
the pictures are fantastic & i love the hiccup pic!!

6:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL!!! Love the pics, too funny. Looks like a good time :)

7:07 PM  
Blogger RACHEL =) said...

Ohhhh my gosh - what a night!!! Hate waking up with burrito breath, lol!

LOST was awesome, wasn't it?! I just love that show!!!! =)

9:06 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Kat that is seriously the funniest going out story I've heard in a long time. Brings back some good memories. I always fall asleep at the bar if I've drank a lot.
Way to rock that girls night!
Great pics, too!

5:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is a HILARIOUS post!! Love the pictures, thanks for sharing them!! Totally reminds me of a night I had in PB when I was visiting my friend who lived in San Diego at the time!!! Had Sushi and Saki that night too!!

Looking forward to your post tomorrow, have a great day!

8:05 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

OMG I'm dying!!!! How fun! If I get to come to CALI anytime soon, me you and Jessie are going out. That's for sure. I love these pictures, I have so many just like them! You have fantastic hoots too girl. You and I going out, it would be like boobie central. :)
At least you didn't wake up with burrito still in your mouth. I have a friend who's notorious for that. :)

8:17 AM  
Blogger Muriel said...

that is crazy....can't wait to have so fun times together.....

10:05 AM  
Blogger Willie Baronet said...

That is one of the most entertaining stories I've read in a long time. Beware of sake. :-)

7:41 PM  
Blogger Lana said...

THESE picture are hilarious!! :) :) Looks like fuN!!

7:38 AM  
Blogger justem said...

You are hilarious! I love the photo montage to go with the story!! We definitely need to hang out sometime...you are my kind of girl :)

12:12 PM  
Blogger Levi said...

ahahahaahaaaa funny pix and story... drunkass LMAO

I'll never forget the day when my youngest brother came into the girls restroom to get me (I was spinning and couldnt move away from the floor and toilet) he threw me over his shoulders and the bouncers made us leave thru some secret back door. He threw me in the backseat of his tahoe and all I rem is being tossed in my bed. Now he always says that he's not babysitting me. lol

5:59 PM  
Blogger monica said...

You're a freakin riot!!! You must be one hell of a fun girl to hang out with. Love the PICS!!!!!

4:59 PM  
Blogger Just this Girl said...

holy crap! this cracked me up! i so want to hang out with you. i always pass out in random places!! you've inspired a blog post for me kat kat!!

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home