Tuesday, March 28, 2006

ways to really irritate me....

so yeah, that didnt' really work. soo annoying. still waiting on those pictures from saturday night. funny stuff.
i took a "street moves" class last night at 24 hour fitness. all my jeans are starting to get a little too snug....... but since i'm all of the sudden working 11 hours with a bunch of little kids, i'm not quite used to it. so its hard to go work out after work, or even scrapbook!!!! i'm so tired, i can barely make dinner. but anyways, as steve told me last week, i just need to let my body get used to it. and yesterday i was able to go the gym and do this class. i've never taken it before, but i saw it and it sounded like fun. basically hip-hop dancing. and it was fun. i'm not very good, and felt like i totally stood out, but it got me sweaty and i laughed. something different to do, ya know? next time though ih ave to wear "cute" work out clothes, that at least look a little hip hop-ish. i just looked silly in my little jogging outfit.
and then this morning my 6:30 baby called ot say he was staying home, so i got to sleep in another45 minutes!!!!!!!!!! woo hoo!!!!
oh, and i ordered DVR from Cox. just like tivo. i SO cannot wait. looks like more sleep is in store for me, which means more working otu (hopefully will start to lose that "newly weight" i've gained.........) and more scraping!!! i'm gonna try to work out 3 times a week, not including the weekend. then one night during the week i'll scrapbook. sounds good to me!
ok, so i'm rambling. meant to make this a post about what really annoys me. i've been working on this list awhile, so you can tell that i dont 'get annoyed that easily! and most of these things only really make me mad if i'm pms-ing or late

*when blogger is being pms-y and not letting me do anything!!!!!!!!!

*when, after i finish making yummy pasta, i realize i don't have any more parmesan. when i want my cheese, i WANT MY CHESSE!

*LOST reruns, from first season. i totally own the whole first season, i do not want to see re runs! i want a new one damnit!

*people who drive really fancy sports cars, but drive them UNDER the speed limit. seriously, whats the point of having this fast car if you won't even drive the speed limit with them?

*flaky people. seriously, who doesn't get annoyed by them?

*being late. me, or the other person. i totally stress if i'm going to be late- i just think its really rude. its telling the other person that your time is more important......

*people who think they're super cool cause they do drugs. um, dude, you're doing drugs. thats not cool. don't know where you'rer getting your ideas.................... haven't really dealt with many of these people recently, since i left santa barbara and that whole college scene. but it was still annoying! seriously, if you want to do drugs, whatever. not saying i'm perfect, but don't think you're all high and mighty because you do them
.
*when people tell me i'm too young to have kids, or i should wait. um, yeah- not really your decision or choice. its what i want. and i'm not too young. i was too young when i was 12 and first got my period. not too young now. and yes, this is one of those things that pretty much always pisses me.

*when people spell my name wrong. not like its their fault if i dont' tell them how i spell it, but it still bugs me. cuase its not my name (i spell my name kathRYN. and kat with a "k"- i'm not a freakin feline.....)

*parents who let their kids do anything. and think its cute. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR not so cute, hate to break it to ya

*when people use their forks up side down. it just comes off as if they think they're sophisticated or something. i think they just look stupid cause they don't know how to use a freakin fork


so now you know what makes me tick. and don't worry, i'll still love ya if you do any of these things. just don't start preaching to me to wait to have babies, and dont' be too flakey, and we should be cool ; )
have a fabulous tueday y'all- i'm getting margaritas tonight, so you know i'll have a fabulous time : )

16 Comments:

Blogger Felicia said...

Okay, I have to confess...I'm always late. LATE!! I know it's terrible but it's true. he he he

Enjoy your margaritas!

1:59 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

Did you feel better about things after the hip-hop class? Ultra-fit people are always telling me I'll feel better if I exercise. That's something that really bothers me. I'd feel better if I ate something!!!!!

6:42 PM  
Blogger Jill H said...

i'm glad you got your dvr ordered!!
you can't beat watching a show whenever you get the time. and fast-forwarding through commericals!!

that dance class sounds like FUN!!!

7:31 PM  
Blogger Levi said...

what about people who let their dogs do anything? you walk in their door and the dog jumps up on you. you sit on their couch and the dog jumps up on you. omg!!!

you know someone couldn't spell my name once and wrote down Live.

better yet, someone calls me Eli at work.

8:44 PM  
Blogger Levi said...

i'm talking big dogs too not little ones. this dog had ADD

8:44 PM  
Blogger Levi said...

seriously... ELI

the first time I heard it, I wasn't sure that's what the guy said but ever since... that's what he calls me. I haven't corrected him bcz I rarely see him.

sorry for so many comments, I cant figure out how to edit.

8:46 PM  
Blogger Michelle W. said...

lol. Got the list now. I told you wait to have kids last time. Some I'm slapping my hand for you right now. hehe.

Yes, just because your kid is cute that doesn't mean it gaves him the right to throw a chair and trying to hit my kid. Come on!!!

Agree with the whole sports car thing. What's the point?! To drink like grandmas (no offense to any grandmas) and thinking they look cool driving 30 miles a hour!

You know what. To me drugs really isn't much of my business. I won't promote it in anyways. But why use it because it looks "cool". Whoever think that needs to get their brain examine.

We demands to see the hip hop outfit once it's chosen for the next class! lol. I bet you look so down with it and all (oh I'm lamn, I know)

Michelle

11:24 PM  
Blogger monica said...

I'm always late to work so you would hate to be my boss! HeHe

I'm with you on the flaky people, isn't there just too many of those people around us?

4:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm with you on a few of those things. I'm getting a lot of the wait to have kids thing since we were recently married. I'm pretty sure we'll decide on our own when we create a human being!!

Speaking of the sports car thing, it's annoying when those ppl going so slow are like 900 years old and it's so OBVIOUS it was a "mid-life/late-life" crisis purchase!!

Enjoy your margaritas tonight, sounds good to me!

6:51 AM  
Blogger darcy said...

Oh Kat, you crack me up!!! Love your list of irriations!!! Especially the drug one, the LOST one (so with you!) and the out-o-control kids. =)

I wish I lived in Cally with you so we could take that hip-hop class together... always wanted to do that!

I'm ready for you to make a baby!! Love to see a little miniature Kat running around!

7:07 AM  
Blogger angieoh! said...

OMG I am laughing so hard...first at your post and then Levi...err. Live...err Eli's comments... I hate LATENESS.. Kills me. Makes me want to punch people, hello, my time is valuable!!! Can't wait to see the new Hip Hop You!

7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man, that list could be MY list too! seriously!
Hope the margaritias were tasty!
And way to go with the workin' out! Three times a week is awesome!

9:03 AM  
Blogger badgerdaddy said...

Looks like a very fine night out to me. You peaked a little early, but it happens...

3:43 PM  
Blogger Kate Michele said...

Hello Kat I came across your blog through reading my friend Stacy's "Life Inside". Hey... The waiting to have kids thing totally pisses me off as well... I just turned 24 I've been married for four years and my husband, who's 30, and I have 21 month old twin boys. And I've heard all kinds of critics!! The best though was this lady at our grocery store that said to me as my boys are fussing..."thats what you get for having kids in high school"!! I stared at her and said " thanks for the rudness lady but I graduated 6 years ago" the bitch!! lol so i'm totally with ya... Kate

4:40 PM  
Blogger Muriel said...

totally agree with the parents letting there kids do anything....

You are getting DVR and that is great. Mine is full up to 91% right now...it would be totally full if I hadn't watched a few shows last night, so it would have room....DVR is great...I wish I could get one that held more though...

10:09 AM  
Blogger justem said...

Okay...you are totally making me laugh today! I love all your reasons...one of my favorite being "I am not some freaky feline" ! You are too funny.

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home