Thursday, March 09, 2006

WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! the boys got to go home yesterday! we're all so happy. they pretty much waited all morning for a 30 second trial where the judge said the boys could go home! they're going to have twice weekly visits for 30 days, take some parenting classes, and then its over. yay!!!!!!! so excited. and they got a new house so they're moving (but they'll still be an hour away from me) so thats good too. exciting stuff! now to go after the daycare............
i'm gonna post more on my experience with the boys, but not right now. i'm tired, and i have to get a lot of stuff done during the nap time (hoping everyone stays asleep!!!)

um yeah, and we have bees- AGAIN. dude, i'm terrified of bees. i think i'm allergic to them. i've been stung so many times, and each time my reaction gets worse. and i heard that the more your stung the more allergic you become, like poison oak. oh, also learned that bees go for your face when they attack (like a swarm of them) because of the CO2. so if you're being chased by a swarm of bees, try holding your breath ; )

sorry, this is so random. but yeah, i'm a happy girl. actually, i'm pretty lonely. i almost cried when they all drove away. and i've called my cousin like twice already this morning. i miss them : ( but it is nice being able to sleep through the night- and i defiently enjoyed my wine last night!
i'm really looking forward to getting some scrapping done! going to 2peas more often, catching up with all that. this weekend we're going to have a party to celebrate!!!

sorry for the random rambling post (hahahaha. if you know me and my last name you'll get why i'm laughing.............. then you'll think i'm a dork)
have a fab thursday!

ETA: just read that the bachelor and sara broke up. wtf is up with that? seriously! its been like 2 weeks! i'm so never going to watch that show again.........

11 Comments:

Blogger Michelle W. said...

Oh Kat! If you ever feel lonely you could give me a call. Then getting me off the phone will be your next problem. LOL

Yay for your cousins! Glad everything work out for them.

Random but it's still great. You read my blog you know my mind is all over the place?! LOL. I'm not making any excuses for it. You are fabulous just the way you are. I enjoy the randomness.

Hugs and glad to see you back more often!

Michelle

3:02 PM  
Blogger angieoh! said...

Yeah! Yeah! Yay! That is great. I know you will miss them but be grateful for the experience!! We will be so glad to have you back in grown up world!

3:04 PM  
Blogger Felicia said...

Yippie!!
That's great news for your cousin and her family.

3:50 PM  
Blogger Muriel said...

Yea that is great news!! IThey get to be with their mother again. You get plenty of rest and you can call me if you get lonely or want to scrap!

5:15 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

Yipee! Glad things turned out well. I bet your house is a little lonely, though.

I totally feel your fear of bees. I have a huge phobia!

6:28 PM  
Blogger justem said...

Congrats :) That is awesome news!!

6:34 PM  
Blogger RACHEL =) said...

Hang in there... I'm sure things will definitely be different for a while with them gone, but everyone will adjust, and you'll still get to see them.

I HATE BEES too... yikes, hope they go away!

And I CANNOT believe the Bachelor and Sara broke up - I can't believe it, I won't believe it... I don't want to believe it!!! =(

8:40 PM  
Blogger Jill H said...

happy to see things worked out the way you wanted! i started reading your blog after you had the boys so i don't know any of what happened, but still happy for your family. bittersweet though, i'm sure you'll miss them but happy they're back w/your cousin.

i agree bees are very scary, i've always been terrified of them. one good thing about midwest winters, NO BEES til summer!

12:06 AM  
Blogger darcy said...

YEAH!!! So glad that the boys get to go home and be with their family. Way to be their fill in mom!!

Yeah, read about the Bachelor. Everyone always breaks up cuz they can't see each other for 4 months while the shows being aired!!! I LIKED them together!!!

6:25 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

so happy that the judge ruled in the favor of family!!!
i am sure you will miss them tons.
but, you got awesome mama experience..
and babies start small and grow into little people....
not surprised about S and T.. and in real time it has been much longer than the end of taping the season.
i am sure it was tough on them.. but the real thing lasts for some!
...I HATE BEES!

12:10 PM  
Blogger monica said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home