Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentines Day!!!

Saw this on Michelle's blog, and i like my what my candy heart says about me, i think its pretty right on ; )



Your Candy Heart Says "Hug Me"

A total sweetheart, you always have a lot of love to give out.
Your heart is open to where ever love takes you!

Your ideal Valentine's Day date: a surprise romantic evening that you've planned out

Your flirting style: lots of listening and talking

What turns you off: fighting and conflict

Why you're hot: you're fearless about falling in love





steve and i aren't huge vday people. i love all holidays, any excuse to dress up or eat out or drink, but we never really do the whole exchange gifts thing. usually its just cards and a nice dinner. last year we tried to make fondue, but that didn't exactly work out.............
we were going to try again this year, but having a bunch of diddos' (another word inherited from my grandma adams, like shuckleberries was) around we can't really do anything too romantic.

i was going to make steve a card, but i didnt' even have the chance to do that! with everything going on, the boys being here, preschool stuff, and school (which, by the way, i totally flunked that test. not looking forward to finding out the score........), plus getting ready for hawaii- yeah, not finding any time. i gave steve the heads up (cause i always make him vday cards) and he told me to not even worry about it, we'd celebrate this weekend (in hawaii baby!!!!).
rock on.
so i had a fun day, even though the little girls were both under the weather.

did a little vday party with them,
ate lots of heart shaped cookies (yuuuuum o!),
a good time.
then steve came home with a big boquet of flowers!!!!!!!!!!!


wow, my hubbie rocks! it was sooooo sweet and unexpected! i almost cried. actually surprised that i DIDNT cry............... see, steve never ever gives me flowers. i actually did a layout on that before. anyways, so he's defiently never given me flowers on vday, it was so sweet and wonderful and i love my sexy man!

yeah, im so tired so i dont' have the energy to post more.

hope you all have a great fantatstic vday, or at least a great tuesday!!!!! : )

11 Comments:

Blogger Felicia said...

That's great that you got flowers. They're gorgeous!

Sorry that you flunked your test. I had mine last night. I'm not sure how good I did.

7:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

those flowers are too sweet! Sounds like you had a great V-day with the boys too! So what is the occasion for Hawaii? actually who needs a reson for a vacatioN!?! I'm jealous!

8:36 AM  
Blogger darcy said...

AWE! I love it when bouquets have lots of different flowers other than roses.. makes them so much prettier in my book! SO glad you had a good day and I'm SO pumped for you that Hawaii is just around the corner. You could use a break. =)

8:37 AM  
Blogger Jill H said...

awesome flowers! so cool you're going to Hawaii soon. have a great time :)

11:13 AM  
Blogger Just Me said...

awww..how sweet!!

11:34 AM  
Blogger Just this Girl said...

can he send me some flowers too?
i was sans-flowers this year

and i have to tell you that your banner makes me smile. i have a teeth thing. love nice teeth! and i like yours!

enough with the creepiness!

i'm taking your quiz thingie and posting it on my blog! mine cracked me up!

12:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What gorgeous flowers!!! I'm excited for you to get a break soon and head off to Hawaii!! I hope it's a blast and you are totally relaxed.

4:28 PM  
Blogger RACHEL =) said...

AW, THOSE FLOWERS ARE GORGEOUS... I LOOOOOOOVE GETTING FLOWERS! I DON'T GET THEM NEARLY AS MUCH AS I USED TO!!!!
SO JEALOUS YOU ARE GOING TO HAWAII - THIS WEEKEND!!! NO FAIR! BUT I HOPE YOU HAVE A BLAST!! =)

7:46 PM  
Blogger Michelle W. said...

That's so sweet of your hubby! Lucky girl.

Michelle

2:50 AM  
Blogger Muriel said...

have fun in Hawaii!!!!

10:28 AM  
Blogger monica said...

Love those flowers, now I'm jealous. I didn't get crap. Have fun in Hawaii, you lucky girl!!!

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home