Saturday, January 28, 2006

party of five

wow, talk about being really freakin annoyed w/my computer. for some reason its kicked me off twice already, after just finsihing my little speel right before i publish it. grrrrrrrrrr. so i'm going to make this quick. i'll post the rest when i'mm not so annoyed with technology......
i wanted to first off thank everyone for such supportive comments, emails, snail mails, phone calls etc. it means sooo much to me. its awesome how supportive most everyone has been. amanda's work friends are raising money to help with the lawyer fees, expenses, etc. and my in-laws are letting amanda stay at their house so she doesn't have to drive down here (about an hour, sometimes more w/traffic) everyday.
the boys are goign to be here until the 22nd for sure, and we're all hoping it won't go longer than that. its a shitty horrible situation, but i love the boys and my cousin amanda is the closest thing i have to a sister. and i'm getting lots of mommy practice!!!!!!!! (ah yes, teething babies, up every hour, rock on!)
so i'm not going to constantly be posting about this situation, don't worry. i'll keep y'all updated though, and i have some funny pics coming your way!
but once again- just wanted to thank everyone so much. its crazy how much better friends some of you are then my ones irl. so thank you thank you thank you. i'll end with my fav pic of steve and jordan, just being goofballs!!!!!

12 Comments:

Blogger darcy said...

awe.. aweseome picture! Looks like you guys are having fun, regardless of the situation. You have such a positive outlook on this, Kat. I'm still just so stinking proud of your willingness to take on 3 boys into your already busy life! =) Hang in there...

5:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a cute picture! I'm sure it's an adjustment, but it sounds like you guys are all having some fun in the meantime! You're such a great girl for helping out...your family is so blessed to have you!!

7:02 AM  
Blogger Felicia said...

That is a cute picture! You are an awesome person and I'll keep you in my prayers that God give you the strength to keep up with these 3 little ones. =)

7:53 AM  
Blogger angieoh! said...

I have been thinking of you and wondering how things are going... glad you are doing ok. Sounds like you are making the best of a difficult situation which is all you really can do... call me if you need a Wisconsin friend!!

7:55 AM  
Blogger RACHEL =) said...

HA HA, SUCH A CUTIE PICTURE!!!!

IT SOUNDS LIKE THINGS ARE AT LEAST MOVING ALONG, WHICH IS GOOD. I AM HOPING AND WISHING THE BEST FOR YOU GUYS! AND LOTS OF BABY PRACTICE IS GOOD... JUST THINK: YOU'LL BE A PRO IN NO-TIME!! =)

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that pic is adorable! Looks like the kids are able to have fun given the situation..of course they are at your house! good luck with everything! This will definetly make you appreciate the life of mothers!

2:17 PM  
Blogger Jessica O'Brien said...

hehe what cuties! I know its hard but like you said- total karma buildup for you guys right now ;) And just think of all the magazine kid's calls you can submit to with all the pictures of the boys you'll be taking! I'm trying to help ya look on the brightside! I hope everything gets worked out very very soon! xo

5:45 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

How awesome that you're willing and able to help! Save a little time to take care of yourself, too.
Barb

6:58 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

blessings to you chica!
you are putting your passion for children right into action. You will never know the impact of your presence to these children during these times. keep your spirits high.
and relish in the innocence of children!

10:19 PM  
Blogger justem said...

Kat...you seem like such an amazing girl! I have so much respect for you and all that you do! Thanks for the updates, and I can't wait to see more awesome pics :)

12:51 PM  
Blogger caroline said...

i love that picture!
i hope everything works out for y'all. i'll keep y'all in my thoughts!

11:44 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

I'm so glad that things are going well for right now. I REALLY hope that things smooth themselves out. Hats off to you girl for your help. Seriously. :) You rock girlie. :)

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home