Thursday, January 12, 2006

few things...........

ok, so a few things

-tuesday night was the first night steve and i had alone together since december 17th!!!!! Thats over 3 weeks. wow, didn't think i'd ever say that till after we had kids together........ so anyways, we had a nice dinner, watched some boob tube (nice to be in control of the tv and not have to watch teh war channel that my dad found and is OBSESSED with) sipped some vino, and just relaxed together. so i didnt' get much scrapping done, but that was also because i ran out of photo paper. damn.

-ok, totally obsssesed with pink is the new blog. freakin fabulous! saw it on levi's 5, and i've seen it before, just never really read it. totally caught my eye when i saw that ANGJOLINA is PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!! omg, such gossip. yeah, so much for not gossiping as much. but at least its about celebrities. i act like i know them and then gossip. fun stuff

-its gonna cost almost $200 to get my camera fixed. my nice one that i dropped on our honeymoon when this weird dude in a suit started hitting o nme in line for the bathroom at this winery. i got all frazzeled, and whoops! now it doesn't work. and its gonna cost me. but its been ok, since we had steve's little point n shoot. yeah, then it starts being funky and just not taking pictures. very conviently a month after the warrently expired............. thats gonna cost $90!!! so we have to get one fixed, i can't be with out a camera, and we're going to hawaii!!!! i really wish i could have my nice one fixed for that trip : ( but i'm asking for a new camera, an SLR, still researching which one but i'm leanign towards a canon digi rebel, so steve says we should just get his fixed and save the money for a new camera. : ( any opinons?

-speaking of wishing i had my camera, i totally would have taken some pics recenlty of some fun scrap supplies i have gotten.
recieved my first RAK from the fab jessie when she sent me a lo she did of me. so freakin exciting!!!!!!!!!!! a bunch of fun stuff, fab ribbons and tags and more. thank you thank you! so i plan on "paying it forward" and sending my own RAK soon. so keep commenting and chekcin me out ; )
went to my LSS Everafter yesterday for the first time in forever! so exciting. i told myself i was just going to spend $5. yeah, right. $13 later.............. not that its a lot (i've defiently been known to spend WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more at that store) but when you have no money, not so good. don't tell steve.... (even though he reads this. damn, totally busted)

-which leads to my next thing. money. i'm so stressed over this! yes, i am finally going to be getting an income next week, but having 6 people in your house- yeah the gas and electric bill more than doubled! went from $98 (which i thought was a lot ) to $240!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wtf? guess i'll have to charge my house guests money if they want to visit ; ) (totally freakin kidding)

-but thats ok, cause my preschool is starting. and the 2 girls i have are now staying allll day, opposed to half days. another $100 headed my way..............

-exciting stuff. i've been doing pretty good on my "goals" for 2006. already lost 3 pounds! (i'm sure being sick helped,but whatever) and i haven't been drinking much at all, the preschool is getting started, done a bit of scrapbooking, being a darn good wife, cooked yuuuummmmyyy healthy chicken last night (so freakin good. lemon chicken, low fat, got it out of the newspaper of all places............ let me know if you want the recipie.) so yeah, thats a good thing. the house is pretty much clean, just have to finsish vaccuming the upstairs. the bills are paid (and now we're broke) and paper work is doing good. *so you all know, totally had a breakdown last night about being all stressed. steve rubbed my back for ever to calm me down. i love him. so yeah, have to remind myself that all is ok right now*

-LOST is the best show ever. kinda don't know what i think about the whole smokey black monster thing............ and tonight the OC is on! yay!!!!!! having a th-aco thursday night, then oc party. wish i had my camera.

-just got some pics from lake tahoe from some friends. i'll post them soon, theyr'e pretty freakin funny!!!!

hope you all have a fabulous thursday (holy cow, is it already thursday?!?)

10 Comments:

Blogger Felicia said...

I have no advice for the camera situation. But I hope you get the Rebel you want.

LOST has got to be one of the best shows on TV right now. I don't know what's up with that black cloud monster. Kinda wierd.
For sure can not miss the OC tonight.

Enjoy your TH-acos!
=)

12:06 PM  
Blogger justem said...

Thanks for all the fun reading :) I love PINK, too :) Sucks about your camera...but great you are getting your goals accomplished! How is your cj coming?? :)

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definetly go with the Rebel! I don't have one but am saving up too!
PinkIsTheNewBlog is so great! totally sucks my time at work...

2:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

YAY for Thursday!!! :) Go with the Digi Rebel ... Canon rocks!

3:03 PM  
Blogger angieoh! said...

I would love that recipe! I am so glad your business is taking off... how exciting! I am just starting to get into the whole lost thing and think I am going to have to rent the earlier seasons.. too much going on!

5:24 PM  
Blogger monica said...

GET THE REBEL!!!! I'm trying to convince my hubby to get me one for V-Day!! As for LOST, hell yea the best show ever! Email me that chicken recipe, I have the hardest time making good chicken recipes and congrats on your business!!!!

12:43 AM  
Blogger darcy said...

Kat... can't wait to see pics of your cutie-head new students! Yeah, LOST is the bomb and the black smoke does freak me out too. it's kinda sci-fi and I'm usually not a fan. But we'll see what they do out of it.

Congrats on the 3lbs! You need to pace yourself though, you already look good!!!

5:28 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

I'm so sad about your camera! Bummer dude! I would die without mine. :(

Girl, money has me stressed like you wouldn't beleive. Suck.

I'm glad you're doing so good on your goals! :)

9:45 AM  
Blogger Barb said...

Whew! Lots going on. You'll have to let me know all about the Rebel, if that's the route you take. I'm nervous it might end up being too complicated for me.
Hawaii, huh? Sounds fab.

2:42 PM  
Blogger Muriel said...

i say fix steve's and save the money, til you can get what you want...

I am totally with you on spending in the scrapbook store. I so need to stop. I spent $16 today (lunch break)on rub ons and letter stickers not to mention the stuff I told you about earlier this week.
We need to schedule another crop session...

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home