Wednesday, December 21, 2005

thats hot

so yeah, gots to do a little bragging. today, december 21st- the shortest day of the year- it is hot. like over 70 degrees, like shorts and a tank top, lets go for a hike and we'll sweat a lot degrees. love it! steve (on his 3 week winter break- ah the perks of being a teacher.........) and i took my bro's on a hike. we live right next to these hills with a bunch of FABULOUS hikes! we went on a 2 hour one (about) and we were sweating! some awesome views, and a good work out. of course, then we came home and ate taquitos. i swear you guys, i'm totally falling into the statistic of the people that gain 7 lbs over the holiday. damn! its just hard when you're surrounded by boys who can eat EVERYTHING and it doesn't matter........... sorry, had to vent
anyways, here are some pics
my brothers and i- they can drive me crazy, but i love them!!!!! (and yeah, i'm totally all scrubby and gross- we were going on a hike peoples!) and my bro chris (the tall one) needs a freakin hair cut!!!!


here's me and my sexy hubby at Las Posas Lake. We named that ourselves, don't knwo what its really called..........

yeah, sports bras are never flattering. hate that!
anyways, my parents are comign tonight. got to run a few errands and finish cleaning. the boys are playing video games, so they aren't much help. steve becomes like another freakin brother when my brothers come aroudn, oh dear. and our kids are so NEVER having video games!
sorry for the random post. 4 days till christmas!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger justem said...

I'm quite jealous sittin here in 20 degree weather...which is a heat wave from the 5 we had earlier in the week :)

3:56 PM  
Blogger angieoh! said...

I don't believe you posted about how hot it is. It is so cold here and snowy and all that. I think we should switch for a day or two just to "appreciate other people's perspective!" NOT FAIR :) Love the pics though... if you can't be scrubby with your brother than who can you be that way with?

4:05 PM  
Blogger Felicia said...

I'm with you chica. AZ has been having some wonderful weather too. Have a Merry Christmas!

6:55 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Whatever. We finally climbed above 32 degrees and it feels like a damn heat wave. I'm thinking, wow it's finally above freezing! I'm breaking out my scooter!

K-maybe not. Little cold for that. And by little cold I mean 35 degrees too cold. ;)

I'm glad you had tons of fun on your hike! I would think about hiking if CO wasn't a frozen tundra wasteland. :)

7:46 AM  
Blogger Muriel said...

you mean he isn't a kid all the time....well at least it won't be for too long... ;)

sorry my mom says the same thing about my blog with her apple too...

9:13 AM  
Blogger monica said...

Lucky you with that great weather, but it's like that all year long. Have a great holiday!!

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home