Tuesday, December 06, 2005

obsession

seriously, who needs 11 + pairs of jeans? why is it that i ALWAYS need a new pair of jeans? citizens, sevens, miss sixty, lucky, paige, james, earl, disel, levi, true religon (oh wait, i don't have those yet- those are the ones i WANT). as long as they're cute, they fit right, i love em and want em. and for some reason they can't be under $100. whats up with that? who do i think i am? i'm a freakin preschool teacher- i do not wear nice clothes (i learned that the hard way, note the jeans with all the holes? yeah, thats what happens when you're leaning and picking up and crawling around all day). so maybe i'll bust out my cute jeans on the weekends- then its what pair? long and flared? short and tight? dark or light? holely or brandspankynew? skinny or fat? oh, the choices are endless. and i can't get rid of any of them, cause you never know when you may need to bust them out....... oh yes, i am OBSESSED with jeans

8 Comments:

Blogger monica said...

Totally know what you mean by being obsessed with jeans. I wear them all the time and I'm barely getting into the pricey ones. Oh, you better do a page on this obsession, that's a new dare I have for you. Love the picture.

6:55 PM  
Blogger melanie said...

SUCH a cute pic and SUCH cute journaling Kat .. you must definitely turn this into a layout!

4:23 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

I love that picture! So cute!

I love jeans too. I'm just ridiculous poor and can't afford them, lol! I have like 4 pairs that I keep circulating, because I'm to cheap to buy new ones. When I worked at the Buckle, I stocked up. :)

Are you going to scrap that photo?

8:47 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

You should check out Blue Two's from the Buckle... They are super cool! The pockets and such are acid washed like from the 80's. They are super-dee-duper. My favorite pair! :)

8:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I too am obsessed with jeans. Lee says I can't buy anymore :( Pout, pout pout. I don't care what he says ... I'm going to the mall tomorrow and I'm coming home with some new jeans baby! Love that cool pic girl!

3:02 PM  
Blogger Muriel said...

I am addicted too. I still have jeans from high school, that I wear.

4:44 PM  
Blogger Jessica O'Brien said...

You are too cute! I know what you mean but I've been able to curb my obsession slightly (probably mostly due to my hatred of trying on jeans!) although I'm eying some Diesal black pants for $150. Scott was all for 'em til he heard how much they were. I was wearing my Citizens and I said, "how much do you think these were?!" and he just rolled his eyes ;) xo

6:53 PM  
Blogger caroline said...

hey, a girl cannot have too many jeans!!!

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home