Wednesday, November 30, 2005

thats SO martha

"i do what every the rice crispies tell me to do"
i saw that on a bumper sticker today, and it made me laugh. took me a second, i was like- what the hell is that chick talking about? but then i remembered the commercials with the "snap crackle & pop" characters. i don't think i'd ever sport that bumper sticker, but it still made me laugh. thought i'd share that with y'all

and now for the pictures of my very sucessful bundt cake. soooooooooo good! but it kinda overflowed when i was baking it and some cake batter burned to the bottom of my oven- oops. if anyone wants the recipie, let me know- its super easy to make! and, like i said- so good.
tried to get a good picture of it, but like i complained recently my camera doesn't take the best pics. so its a sandcastle, and i sprinkled brown sugar and put shells on the cake base. i sprinkled powdered sugar on the top of the cake, so it kinda looks like snow, confusing messages, i know



and since i made the cake for my friend eric, i had to put a pirate flag on it


going with the pirate theme, i also got him a super cool pirate balloon! the chick at the store said no one had ever asked for a pirate balloon before, good thing she had one saved up!



and here's a pic of the bday boy. i'm actually kinda stoked on this pic, cause i got the camera to take a pic w/no flash and it didn't turn out tooooo blurry. anyways, so thats my martha stewart cake for the week! happy birthday to eric : )

6 Comments:

Blogger monica said...

You totally are Martha Freakin Stewart!! hehehehe. I wish I had the will to cook as much as you. You should share the recipe so I can get off my lazy butt and cook. =)

2:56 AM  
Blogger Felicia said...

yeah, for cake with liquor in it. It looks great. Makes me almost want to bake....neah! =)

6:47 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

your cake turned out awesome! i would ask for the recipie, but cooking and I don't get along. in fact i hate it! :) great job though, i bet that party was fun! :)

8:39 AM  
Blogger Jessica O'Brien said...

Before I saw the picture with the pirate flag I was thinking that it looked like a little castle or fortress. Too cool!

11:38 AM  
Blogger Muriel said...

that cake looks cool...I need to start baking...

2:17 PM  
Blogger caroline said...

omg that cake is so, SOOO cool!

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home