Sunday, November 20, 2005

new hair!

yay! so i got my haircut, and seems like i just cut it. but anyways, now i changed the color to - dum di dum! brunette. crazy exciting, i know. but the blond, too much mantience and my hair just didn't look healthy. i cut off like 3 inches, added layers and still have my rock star bangs. of course, i forgot to bring my camera when i went to visit my friend amy (in calabasas, she does my hair- fabulous job, if anyone wnats here number, let me know!) so i didn't get any before and after except with some throw away camera that was hers and i know i'll never actually see those pics. damn. and of course it looked WAY better when she styled it for me. so anyways, here's a pic of me today. not the best pic, and my hair doens't look as cute as it can, but whatever, you can get the idea:

and here's a pic of me and my firend courtney, at our friends house today watching the chargers game. they won, so thats cool, but i seriously get bored watching sports on tv. its way more exciting in person


so thats all for now. i'm going to fill out my *tag* blog when i'm in iowa. yes, going to iowa, for a whole week, to visit family for thanksgiving. here we are, in 80 degree sunny HOT weather, and we're going to iowa where it just snowed, highs in the low 40's. talk about shock. hope you all had a great weekend and yea!

5 Comments:

Blogger Felicia said...

Oh, your hair looks cute!

8:17 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Nice blog... how jealous am I of the california sun and warmth. It is 3:40pm here and almost dark outside and about 32 degrees...

Scott

Might try some of the wine selections.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Muriel said...

Love the hair...
have fun in iowa...don't feel to bad it is supposedly getting cooler here...

3:35 PM  
Blogger monica said...

You look good as a brunette!! have fun in Iowa and hope to see some cool scrap pages when you get back!!

11:58 PM  
Blogger Jessica O'Brien said...

OOoooh I love the new hair!!! It looks so glossy and glam. I know what you mean about upkeep- even just doing highlights was too much for me so I figured a med. brown solid was the way to go!

Hope you have fun on your trip! xo

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home