Thursday, November 03, 2005

best news EVER

ok, maybe not quite teh best news ever, but it was for me yesterday. after a tuesday of feeling all blah and yucky, and having some freakout cry fest to steve, i was thinking wednesday was going to be the same till i got a job or something. then i get the call!!! licensing! at first i was thinking- ok, what the fu@k now?! then she said that she wanted to set up an appt to come and visit my house! i about died. i'm so excited. so now i do't have to get another job, i can finally start my preschool and YEA!!!!! so, thats why the news is fabulous for me. came at the perfect time. so now i have one week to get my house all perfect. luckily i have this weekend to put steve to work ;) and yeah, i'm just so excited. wanted everyone to know!

on aonther front, so yeah, my friend jessica totally is hanging out with jake gyllenhal. like, wtf!? after i wrote the last post i found out. she's working on the pr for his movie, jarhead, so she's taking him to all his shows today. too random and funny, and i'm jealous.

oh, and i went to steve's softball game last night and totally got hit on by a 7th grader. don't really know how thats supposed to make me feel, but it did make me laugh (he got pretty upset when i dropped the marriage bomb)

hope you all have a fabulous thursday! OC tonight baby :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Muriel said...

YOu mean he actually cared you were married...

1:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm glad you had such good news!!! :D

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home