Thursday, October 20, 2005

important message

"In case any of you hadn't discovered this unpleasent truth thus far, let me
assure you that Grapenuts are by far the worst cereal I have ever tasted.
Please protect yourself and your loved ones from ever having to taste such a
terrible terrible travasty in human breakfast cerals. Kindly forward this
vital information to anyone you feel could benefit from it, they'll thank
you if it's not too late."

just thought i'd pass that important message from my friend matt along to all ya. you can never be to safe.........

random pic of the day
steve and our teddie bears. i guess i should probably claim that they're mine- but since says he never has time to look at my blog, whatever. the're ours. buster (steve got me at "dave & busters" last year as he bday, and bernie- who steve brough me home one night that he went to the fair and i didn't. this IS a page to be scrapbooked, don't i know it! (buster is the lighter bear, bernie is darker) and steve loves them as much as i do...........

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica O'Brien said...

haha! Thank you for that wonderful warning about GrapeNuts. I think I've had them once and they felt like tiny pebbles in my mouth?! I'm a Frosted Flakes, Crispix, and Kashi Go Lean girl myself. Love the teddy bear picture! :)

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home