Tuesday, October 18, 2005

1.7 BILLION dollars

THAT is a lot of money. seriously, more than i could ever even dream of. what do you do with that kind of money? apparently its most expensive divorce settlement ever- ya think? some woman got $1.7 billion in her freakin divorce settlement. dude, i'd divorce the guy too if thats how much money i would get!!!!!! the really important facts i learn from watching VH1

its all cold and dreary here in "sunny" san diego. its ok sometimes. i love that i get to wear my uggs again. i dont' care is US magazine says they're "out" i loved them before they were in, and i love them still. the weather makes me want to stay in and cuddle and watch movies and sleep and read good books and put a fire in the fireplace and sip something. hot chocolate, wine, bourban- whatever. (not that i ever sip bourbon) the problem is it doesn't motivate me at all. i can't do anything. and that sucks when i'm trying to start this stupid preschool...........l

i have the biggest, grossest bruise on my leg. its actually not that big, but some crazy combination of colors. i got its from high ho silver lassie the horse. i realized that i haven't told many people my crazy horse story, so i thought i'd fill ya all in on the "blog"- thats what its for, right?
so, last week i get a phone call from my friend matt inviting me to go horseback riding at our friend eric's house the next day. me being the self-employed-but-currently-not-working woman that i am, decide its a fabulous idea. and it was. we start off brushing and cleaning the horse, which was actually really nice (even though i was a little uneasy about brushing the tail- i won't even walk 10 feet behind a horse cause of my feet of getting kicked). i bonded with lassie- this 20 year old or something horse that seemed really mellow. eric said something about how she likes to "rear up" or something, but i dind't know what that meant and thought he was just giving me a hard time anyway. but no, he was right. we're mossying along in rancho santa fe, when apparently lassie tripped and farted and scared herself- so she does this hi-ho silver style buck, all twisted and arched like in the movies. and i'm sitting on her. i get like flung around bucking broncho style, but manage to stay on (what that says about me, i don't know). and i got SLAMMED on my left side against her saddle. and my leg charley-horsed up, and i was freaked out. i calmed down and still rode her- i didn't really want to admit that i wanted to just get off and send her home. she also decided that she was going to leap over logs a few times. keep in mind that i'm not a seasoned horseback rider, so i was freaked out. thats the last time i go horse back riding at erics house. so thats the story of my bruise.
i'm trying to add pics of me and lassie the psycho horse, but i can't tell if its working. if it is, notice my cowboy hat and boots. i'm so cool




i could blog all day. i have a lot of things on my mind. like how much child proofing and putting together kids toys sucks. that alone could make you not want kids. but i don't want to bore you all. and i should do something productive.
so i'll leave you all with a pic of me and my new rock star hair cut. sorry i haven't sent out a pic like some of you asked. here's me and amy- hairstylist to the rock stars...........
(if anyone is interested, she's in calabasa ca, and she really does famous rock stars hair)


1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica O'Brien said...

I love the hair! You look so glamorous! I really need to get mine done- I wanted to lighten it but I don't have the money to keep it up :( so I think I'm going dark brown. (I dyed it a month ago and its already faded and really light again?!?!) Maybe I should get it done by your friend- I need a good cut and color!!!

Well, anyhow, the hair rocks!
And Uggs....meh..I'm not a fan, but as long as you don't wear them with a denim mini skirt- I'll let it go ;)

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home