Monday, October 17, 2005

wedding pictures

yea!!!!!! my wedding pics are finally online. what a fun way to start my blog. kinda, not really. anyways, go to http://www.barnettphoto.com
go to proofs
user name; Post
password: pos1

and then you can also check out his baby pics page- hes sooooo takign pictures of my babies! i can't wait. he'll even take some of me when i'm pregnant. not like the cheesy ones (no offense if anyone likes those) but good ones. anywyas, i'm excited

so about the whole blog thing......... not really 100% understanding it yet. like, how do people read? do i just advertise it? i don't have all that much fun stuff to advertise for. i also can't figure out how to put a picture up for my profile. can anyone help me? i'm kinda computer DUMB. also, what am a allowed to say on these things? i've seen other people swear, so i know i can do that....... just don't want to get in trouble. i do kon wthat you aren't supposed to talk about work on your blog. i read a people article about some work folks who got fired for talkign shit about their jobs on their blogs (which, in my opinion, they're kinda dumbasses for doign that in the first place, so serves them right). oh, and i do'nt know how to take off that little section "about me" i did that while under the influece and i think i sound like a tool and want it gone. so if anyone can help.
now a fun story, about:
the picture i put up under *cheers* was taken last week when me and 10 close friends opened a bottle of 1981 chatue (sp?) something or other cabernet sauvignon that my dad bought when i was a baby for the wedding. he wasn't sure if it would be ok for the wedding, so he just told me to open it up some tiem and try it with friends. so i did! it was an imperial bottle- so that REALLY huge bottle you alwasy see displayed at italian resturants but never see anyone drink? yeah, and its equal to about 5 bottles of wine. no on thought we woudl finish it that night, but i had no doubts. and we finished it off, no problem. and a few other small bottles....... needless to say, we had a fabulous evening! mmmm, i love my wine......

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica O'Brien said...

Yipee- I'm glad you are blogging now too. This is gonna be such a fun one to check out! xo

3:22 PM  
Blogger Muriel said...

Good another blog to lurk at.

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home