Wednesday, October 19, 2005

vaccuuming sucks

especially stairs. ya know, cleaning in general just sucks balls. thats the one thing about a big house i don't like, is that it takes forever to clean. like practically 2 hours to do a good job cleanign teh kitchen (i get a little ocd about cleaning when i do finally do it) vaccuuming takes forever and makes me all sweaty. cleaning the shower gets me all dizzy with the fumes.......

anyways, i'm not in the bestest mood ever so i had to bitch. i got my application for the preschool sent back AGAIN!!!!!! i feel like its going to take me forever to finally start this stupid preschool. i almost want to just give up and go work at a scrapbook store or something. almost. i do remember that the worst part about doing your own in home preschool is the start up. i love it once i have the kids. i'm just really really really really lucky to have such a wonderful supportive husband, and parents who can help support me while i start it up. and that i have great friends, especially the fellow UG's (unemployed gang) who can hang out with me... (http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=665425)

so all you people's out there who say that theyre checking out my blog but not commenting- comment damnit! i don't want to feel like a complete loser who's typing away and no one cares. even if you do'nt care, just let me know that i'm a dork.

anyways, didn't want to do a negative blog. just wanted everyone ot know the status of shuckleberries preschool. on a lighter note, its sunny out again. of course, i wish it was all rainy so it could match my mood.
i visited my cousin amanda last night and got to see the boys. they are tooooo cute. josh is all tubby baby and can roll over. jordan is a little freakin comedian (did i tell you all how he does the napolean dynamite dance?) and austin is a like a little man now.
so i'll leave some pics of them from the last time i visited. jordan and josh at least (i couldn't get any good ones of austin during soccer practice....)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica O'Brien said...

aww I'm sorry the preschool set up is taking longer than expected. Sounds like the situation I'm in where nothing is really going as planned.... It'll happen though babe! xo

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home