Thursday, October 27, 2005

vino warriors

hey all
sorry i haven't posted in a while. been super busy, being a chauffer. i've been driving my gimp friend courntey (she had surgery on her foot so she can't drive. not really a gimp, but i have to give her a hard time) to job interviews at malls all over southern california. its actually been good for me, since i'm waiting for this stupid preschool thing, i feel like i'm actually doing something meaningful and important. and best of all, courtney got the job as a coordinator at pottery barn kids. she gets 40% off at pottery barn kids, pottery barn, pottery barn teens, WILLIAM SONOMA AND HOLD EVERYTHING. thats just insane. oh, and a discount at some random store in LA. but holy crap. i should work there just for the discount........... anywyas, congrats courtney!

had a crazy workout w/my trainer today. she kicked my ass. my legs are like dead. i only have one more session with her and i'm sad : ( it was worth the money though, i just have no moer of it to get more sessions. then i cleaned the kitchen, now to shower then i'm off to VAPA (vista academy of the preforming arts- school where steve teaches 8th grade physical science) where his fellow teachers are throwing us and 2 other teachers at the school a wedding shower. fun fun!

question- does anyone know if those bottle of tequilla that have the worm in the bottom of hte bottle still around? and why was there ever a worm in there anyways? (any remember poltergist????)

here's me and courtney- vino warriors are we!!!!! (love to explain the reason behind this, but i'm not really sure. lets just say we had a lot of vino in us........)

2 Comments:

Blogger Muriel said...

so if you like being a chauffer, I have a job for you...

what is your friend going to coordinate?

where are your layouts missy?

1:09 PM  
Blogger Jessica O'Brien said...

Ooooh I'm jealous of your friends discount! That is awesome!!! Damn I need that for my new place.

yes I think they still have the tequilla with the worm. However last time I saw one was in Mexico. Try an extensive liquor store or a BevMo (Beverages and More store)

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home