Tuesday, November 15, 2005

sunshiney day

so its a BEAUTIFUL day (actually, kinda hot- 80 degrees!) and everythign is great and i'm in a fabulously happy mood. how great is that?
haven't posted in a while, so i feel like i have soooo much to say
my friend kara came up very last minute for the weekend. she's going through some stuff and needed to get away. we've been friends for 10 year (wow, that makes me feel old) and it was a lot of fun to see her. we hung out, went and saw SAW II (not as good as the first one, didn't scare me much) and ate pizza at brunos and drank a bunch of wine. good times. which reminds me, im going to do a post about wine soon. let y'all know about my favs : )
so i'm totally rambling, sorry about that. want to know if anyone can help me making my blog cool and colorful, and how to attach links, etc. i do'nt have a "tool" list or anything when i'm writing my blogs. just the little spell check, post a pic symbol, preview, and the date. does anyone know what i'm doing wrong? i feel like such a blogging loser since i don't know how to do any of that stuff : ( (you can just email me at katpost@gmail.com if the directions are super complicated)
i also haven't scrapbooked much recently, and i really want to. so i decided to ask any of my scrapping friends to give me a dare. something scrapbook related. then i'll post it, and you have to tell me when to have it done! (keep in mind that i'm going to be gone wednesday night).
here'[s another wedding pic- this time of steve. the best husband ever. i love being a newly wed : ) steve and i should make a show. i'm as ditzy as jessica simpson, and steve loves to watch football. perfect. (by the way, the pic is a scan,and my scanner always makes pictures look a little wider that irl. sorry about that!)

and if you want to see the rest of my wedding pics go to paul barnetts website (this is where it would be cool to have that blogger knowledge)
http://www.barnettphoto.com/
go to login in- user name POST
password pos1

now i have to do more cleaning, and wait for it to cool down a bit then i'm going to go put up flyers for my preschool! fun stuff. tomorrow i'm going to calabasas to get my hair done again, so i won't post again till thursdayish. hope to see some fun dares- and have a fabulous day!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jessica O'Brien said...

aww Steve looks so handsome! hehe I loved loved loved your wedding photos.

I'm excited you are going to post about wine- I have been drinking more and more of it lately. Ok that sounded bad, but you know what I mean! haha I am currently loving La Crema Chardonnay. Can't wait to hear your picks (and then try them!)

I'm going to have to think about some scrapping dares for you- gimme a day or two k?

As for making your blog colorful- when you type one out there should be a little symbol (directly to the right of the B for bold and i for italics) that has the letter "T" and a box of colors. If you click on that it'll show all the colors you can change your text to. If you don't have that I have no clue why not!? Thats how I change the color of my text.

To insert pictures in my blog I just upload to photobucket and use the Tag code instead of linking to the url. Either work though.

If you want a fun, colorful banner I'm sure I could make you one or teach you how to make one! Lemme know! xo

4:56 PM  
Blogger Muriel said...

So I learned last weekend Merlot is like the boring wine to drink. It is like a filler type of wine. What do you like red or wine?

scrapbook all in one color...

11:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm going to check out more photos :D Can't wait!

4:01 PM  
Blogger melanie said...

I huge CONGRATS on your preschool opening!!

When I want to create a new post in Blogger, there are two tabs to choose from on the right hand side, Edit HTML and Compose. If you go to Compose, there are more icons on the top to choose from and jazz up your site (including the option to change colour of text).

Another useful tip is that if you go to View + Source of any blog, you’ll see all of the coding used and can often copy some of it to add to your template. I find this takes a lot of trial and error .. use the Preview option before changing anything though as you can really screw things up by frigging with the template.

5:54 PM  
Blogger caroline said...

it's masking tape :) it roooocks! lol
love your wedding pics! yay!
and i'm loving this 80-degree-in-November so-Cal weather. yippee.

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home