Tuesday, November 29, 2005

gettin cooler by the moment.......

so yeah, i totally am getting this blogging thing. i added the "blogs i stalk" section, and i'm all excited! yea me, i figured it out all by myself! of course, a few of the blogs didn't show up. oops. guess i'll have to fix that. but don't worry, i'm still stalking ya! yeah, and i call it stalking cause i totally feel like it is! especially when its random people. and then i feel like i'm getting stalked when mr. gabo wants to get together or whatever that was about. and know when i really feel like a stalker? when i get on friendster or myspace. dude, you can find anyone there! so i totally look up old highschool people and its quite amusing. i don't know how to make my accounts there look cool, and i think i like blogger more anyways cause people can't find me as easily, then read about how random i am. its also nice that i have a new last name, and not everyone knows about that......... so thats my ramble about internet stalking. oh, and i've also hear about people getting fired for talking about work on their blog- so be careful about that all you bloggers that are stalking me!
i have a bundt cake in teh oven now- don't i sound so martha saying that? but i'm really excited. i've never made a bundt cake before, but i got a really cool sandcastle shaped on eand some recipies at my wedding shower, so i'm using it tonight to make a cake for my friend eric. he's turning 25. dude, thats old. quarter of a century. i have just a few more months till i join him.........
anyways, there is kaluha in teh cake too, which is just awesome. cooking with alcohol rocks! so i'll have to post some pictures of that tomorrow : ) oh, and happy birthday eric!
i'll leave ya with a random pic. this is me doing a self photo shoot of myself. yeah, no makeup, hair all gross, and just being random. they're pretty funny,cause i was trying to make a "stressed" face. then i just started getting goffy. but then theres this one where i seriously do look stressed........... i'm such a freakin dork


7 Comments:

Blogger Felicia said...

Oh my gosh!! Kat you just made my day. I'm actually on someones list of bloggers! That's awesome. (Even if you did spell my name wrong) I totally know what you mean about the stalking. I feel the same way. But you can stalk me any time, it makes me feel special to know that 2 people read my blog. =) Those pictures are too funny. I love reading your blog you crack me up.
Felicia

7:14 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

AH! i'm sorry! ok, so i fixed it. i had a bit of trouble adding the names, so forgive me- i'm new at this ; )

9:57 AM  
Blogger melanie said...

OMG .. those pics!! You. Are. Too. Funny!

Good for you for jazzing up your blog. And the bundt cake sounds delish ... mmmm kahlua!! (Let us know how it turns out!)

1:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL!!! Love those pics. Glad you are starting tol ove blogging :)

2:14 PM  
Blogger Muriel said...

yea you stalk me!!

2:54 PM  
Blogger Jessica O'Brien said...

Love the self portraits! After tomorrow you'll have TONS of you to work with hopefully!

If you need any blog help let me know though I'm no expert.

3:17 PM  
Blogger monica said...

I can't believe you have me on your blog, you crazy girl! You and Felicia are the only 2 who read my boring crudola. Dude, if you're getting better with the blogs, I NEED HELP, I keep screwing up my posts.

-monica-

3:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home