Wednesday, December 14, 2005

its the most BUSY time of the year.....

look at me, being creative with a play on words. or is that a "play on words?" well, whatever, you know what i mean. so yeah- i've been soooo super duper busy. and its not all necessarily christmas stuff thats been keeping me busy (but it defiently hasn't helped!)
like i said, last week i was up visiting my cousin in anaheim, and then there was a family emergency and i ended up staying an extra day to help out with the boys. they are soooooo cute. the youngest, josh, is almost 7 months and hes sooooooo fat and has a huge head. i wish it was still cute for me to look that way............

thats him at 2am, wide awake. my cousin was about to take him for a little drive to make him sleepy. poor amanda!

then, when i got home it felt like i was going to have to leave right away, and i was missing my hubbie. and he's so sweet and took me out to dinner cause he was gonna miss me when i left again. awwwwww (it was just to el torito, but still. we'd never been there and we got a discount with our AAA membership. hehe. thought that counts)


next stop was santa barbara. i went up there to help a girlfriend move. SUCH a trip going back to the old stomping grounds. i lived there for 5 years, so it was all totally framiliar (did i spell that right?) and i felt like i should be on autopilot, but i hadn't lived there for so long (over a year) that i wasnt'. that probably makes no sense, but it was a trip. of course, i didn't get to do all things santa barbara cause we were busy moving, but i got to hit up some of my favorite eatierys: deanos' pizza- mmmmm, best pizza EVER, arigato's for sushi- mmmmm i love me some sushi, & fresco- the best (and least healthy) salads eva! and best of all, i only paid for like one meal. cause my friend took me out to thank me for everything, then we visited another friend and he's just generous like that. oh! and i also have to say, santa barbara is the smallest world ever. everytime i go back i see at least one person i know. this time it was 3. one of my old roomates is managing a friends store! that was crazy. ok, so now i'm just rambling about stuff y'all probably do'nt care about. her'e s a cute pic of me and kara, we did get to take a little break and go to a holiday party


on my way back to SD i wanted to avoid traffic at allllllll costs (i dispise LA traffic) so i stopped off at my friend amy's- hair stylist to the rock stars- house for some dinner. we went and got more sushi, and her boyfriend treated! nice.


sooooooo good to be home. of course now i really gots to get some christmas decorating done!!!!! last night we went and picked out our tree it was quite teh process putting it on the stand when we got home. then, we get it in the living room and i start up with the lights- and we run out. damn. so i'll have to show you my final product after i run to the store!
hope you all have a fabulous wednesday!!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger darcy said...

Can't wait to see pics of your tree!! Post em soon!!!

12:24 PM  
Blogger Felicia said...

Yay! Pictures! Sounds like you have been a busy bee. Can't wait to see your tree. =)

1:22 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Nice post... too busy for me. At least you don't have the Canadian snow to contend with.

Scott

1:25 PM  
Blogger SuburbanMom said...

Awesome pics! Looks like you had a fab time :)

5:35 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

I'm loving that picture with the tree! He looks so deep in thought! I'm so glad you've at least been having fun while you've been so busy! :)

8:52 AM  
Blogger Muriel said...

get pic of steve...he looks confused...

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home