Thursday, December 08, 2005

iceland

k, few things. first off, i totally got keyed. who gets keyed? yeah, big ole pancho verde (yes, i do name my cars. and translated into english that means "frank green"). i went up to anaheim to visit my cousins, ended up staying an extra day cause of a family emergency, then i go to leave this mornign and the WHOLE car is alllll keyed up! wtf? so yeah, thats a bummer
also, apparently i look like i'm from iceland. who woulda thunk it? some woman approached me at the airport and asked if i was from iceland or denmark. i told her no, but i was part norweigan. totally random.
AND i solved the mystery of why i couldn't be a cool blogger and use colors and attach sites, etc. turns out its caues i use a mac. guess blogger isn't down with the imacs. i totally get discriminated against cause i'm no pc. whatever.
so now i'm on steve's computer
and i'm going to try to do cool stuff
so, i finally did my first dare! actually, i guess its 2 dares in one, cause monica just dared me to scrap my previous post. muriel dared me to scrap all in one color. so of course i chose blue to do a lay out on my obsession with jeans. here it is at 2peas. i totally scraplifted mel's recent layout, friends for the journaling & title block. thanks mel!

so wow, i feel cool now that i can do links and fun stuff on my blog. stupid discrimations against macs. so i won't do it all the time, but maybe every once in awhile to spice up my blogs...........

have a fabulous thursday! i'm going to sb this weekend, so if i don't post before then- have a great fab weekend!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Felicia said...

That totally sucks about your car getting keyed. I would have been so pissed.
That LO is so cute, love it!
I'm off to 2 Peas to leave you some praise. =)

12:55 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

K that is a lot of jeans my friend.

Who keys a car? That is just barbaric. Not right at all!

D

9:30 AM  
Blogger monica said...

YAY YAY YAY, you did a dare, I'm so HAPPY!!!!!!!! Love the LO!!!! Terribly sorry your car got keyed, I would've kicked some ass. =)

10:35 AM  
Blogger melanie said...

That layout is seriously TOO fun!!

Sorry to hear about your car. Who DOES stuff like that?!

1:33 PM  
Blogger caroline said...

yeah, i totally LOVED that LO!!!! :D

9:35 PM  
Blogger Jessica O'Brien said...

Love that page! hehe I'm glad you finally figured out how to spice up your blog with colors and links and such. Its so funny that the Mac won't let you?!

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home