Thursday, December 22, 2005

best surprise evah

ok, so jessie- you rock
yesterday i get an email saying "in case you didnt' see" w/a link attached at 2peas. hmmmm, i think, wonder what it is? i had been on 2peas early that day, checked out all my pea buddies in my book of scraps. anyways, i click the link, and this is what i got:




oh my gosh, i like cried. it was sooooooo sweet! thank you soooo much jess! seriously, i practically cried. no one has ever done anything scrapbook related for me! so i was really really really really excited. i showed everyone. so thank you jessie!!!!! made my like month

on another note, bhg scrapbook mag is taking some submission for all about me layouts. and since those are some of my (what i think) better layouts, i thought i might submit. is that liek totally concieted, that those are what i think my good ones? anyways, so i wanted some opinions on which ones to use
check out my AAM layouts here, let me know what ya think- appreciate it mucho!!!

(oh, and can anyone help me with my 2peas picture? i can't seem to keep it there. i couldn't use a pic from my clubphoto account for some weird reason, so i was just using the pic from on my blog. what is wrong with me? grrrrr. just email me at katpost@gmail.com w/instructions, if ya could........)

don't you like how i said i was going to be all MIA but i've been on almost every day? i think its kinda an escape for me...............
anyways, now we're off to fashion valley mall (the best mall evah!) to do some serious xmas shopping. 3 days till christmas!!!! (you think this count down is obnoxious, wait till my bday.............)

6 Comments:

Blogger monica said...

Your soooo lucky to have a page done for you and especially that it's from the fabulous Jessie!!

10:03 PM  
Blogger Jessica O'Brien said...

I'm so happy you liked the page! I had those cute shots of you sitting in my scrap pile and wanted to make something fun! It still sitting here on my table, but I promise I'll get it into your hand soon!!!

I saw that BHG call too! Too bad they only take a max. of 2 submissions because I have a lot of AAM pages. I like your Wine Contrapaneur (or whatever word you called that! hehe) page and the I am 24 one. They are both eyecatching with the colors you used and fun pages! Good luck! I want you to get pub'ed soon!!!

And Fashion Valley...yummm. Scott used to live about 3 minutes from there when he was in Newport and I went all the time ;)

xo

10:13 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

Great pages, Kat. You definitely need to send some in. I LOVE the contrapreneur page. It's hilarious. I also like "All About Me According to Steve."

4:26 AM  
Blogger angieoh! said...

Kat... you are lucky, that page by Jessie is gorgeous! (you look smokin' hot and fierce!) I love your AAM pages but think the one with all the blue jeans is my favorite because it is funny and personal all at the same time. Good luck and have a merry Christmas! ang

7:22 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Jessie is the total cutest! That was so nice of her! Totally cute page!

I'll have to check out the BHG thing, I have some good AAM layouts! I hope you get some picked! :)

7:59 AM  
Blogger Muriel said...

send them in so you can get pubbed

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home