Tuesday, January 10, 2006

5

so yeah, i still haven't finished cleaning, and i have laundry up the wazoo, but its coming along, slowly but surely. i DID finish a lo today. yea! that makes me smile. and i've decided i'm just going to kinda not stress about cleaning today, cause its my first day being home alone in almost a month!!!!!!! so i'll do a little cleaning, a lot of scrappin, and yeah, see how it goes.
also, i have a possible new client! she came this morning (luckily i had everything pretty tidy, just random nutcrackers still up) and thinks she may want her daughter to come once a week. rock on, more money for me!

now i have some questions to answer, from fellow blogger reagan : )

1) What color makes you smile? hmmmm, i really like rainbows. does that count?
2) What is your food related pet peeve? when people hold their forks upside down. seriously, you do NOT look sophisticated. use it the way you're supposed to!!!!! (wow, didn't know that bothered me so much)
3) What is your favorite web site (besides 2peas)? hmmmm, i love other blogs, i check my email like a bazillion times a day, and i love to go to neimunmarcus.com or nordstrom.com, but try to avoid that since i have no money
4) What did you do on your last date? we haven't had a date forever, since my whole fam-damily has been here, but he took me to el torito one really random night and it was sweet.
5) What is your favorite slang word? shiz-nit. not like i ever use it, i just think its funny.

and now, new years pictures!!!!!! yay, fun stuff
ok, don't know whats gonna on in this pic, or what we're staring at, but its funny




yea, white boys can't dance........


our friend jim brought 2 big buckets of this jungle juice mixture, and the only way to drink it was with this baster. everytime someone took a "baster" (shot i guess???/) we'd blow this whistle. toooo funny!




another one i just think is funny. friend jim on the left, and his friend (i can't believe i dont 'remember his name!!! oops) on the right. this pic just cracks me up



can't be a party at my house unless we're dancing on the table!



why do boys ALWAYS have to arm wrestle? then be a sore loser if they don't win? (not gonna name names, but it was not my husband ) boys



always have to take a "girls" pic. nice booty kat, totally think i'mm betty boop or something




and here apparently i think i'mm lucy (waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa)......


happy 2006!!!!


hope you all enjoyed the new years pics! those are only a few, some were a little too crazy to be posting online......

been adding more pics to my clubphoto account too, if anyone wants to check them out, just go to the link on the right. fun fun!!!! happy tuesday alls : )

10 Comments:

Blogger monica said...

Damn girl, you must have been trashed that night!!!! Great Pics!!!!

3:31 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

Looks like quite the party! Can't wait to see the products of your day of scrapping.

5:42 PM  
Blogger angieoh! said...

Those pictures are great... wish I would have been there, your friends look like a hoot!

6:03 PM  
Blogger Felicia said...

Great pictures, looks like you had a lots of fun.

8:10 PM  
Blogger justem said...

New Years looked fun :) I love seeing everyones pics...keep sharing!!

8:30 PM  
Blogger darcy said...

Kat.. I love your red room! (I know, this entire post was nothing about the colors of your house) but that red is awesome! You know I love red because you saw my "pad" pictures.

Cracks me up how dressed up everyone is doing arm wrestling and dancin' on tables. =)

5:37 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Yay for NYE pics! Hoo-ray! I love it! Looks like you guys had a blast! I really love the baster/whistle idea, that might need to get done! :) That boy in the blue shirt looks cute.... ;)

Yay for scrappin! I wish I could do more of that! :)

8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun Pictures, looks like you know how to throw a party! Also, totally agree with you on spending too much time at nordstroms.com! It sucks you in, but there is so much great stuff!

8:11 AM  
Blogger Muriel said...

new years must have been great...looks like fun...

9:48 AM  
Blogger melanie said...

Baster shots??

These pics are too funny!!!

Oh, and boys around here are ALWAYS arm-wrestling too!!

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home