Sunday, January 08, 2006

guess who's back.......

back again. guess who's back, guess who's back.......... yeah, that song always pops into my head when i "come back" to blogging. i'm an eminem fan, for those who don't know.......
ANYWAYS! i am back! yay!!!!!! hopefully life will start to go back to somewhat normalicy (think i made that one up). tahoe was awesome, except i got sick! yes, sick sick. hard core cold. it started teh night before we left, so the 10 hour drive i wasn't feeling fabulous, and the next day i was WAY worse! it was horrible. i haven't been that sick in a long time. so i had to sit out on 2 days of wonderful skiing. but in a way it was nice to sit around and sleep and watch tv and do nothing, alllllll by myself with peace and quiet. hadn't had that in a long time, and i think thats why i got sick........ so it wasn't all bad. then i went skiing saturday, and it was awesome! perfect weather adn snow and only one wipe out - luckily i don't think i'm going to get a big bruise. but i was thinking "good thing i do yoga, or i would have torn something!!!!!." i've decided i fall when i get to cocky, thinking "now why was it i'm not going to the winter olympics this year?" yeah, splat. lol

anywyas, so i get home and i'm on computer overload! totally feel like i've missed so much and i've only been gone a few days! so i have a lot of blog, email, and 2peas catching up to do. my goodness.......

so right now i'mm just going to post some pics from the holidays.

the nutcracker! look how grownsup i look? ; )


oh, and i finally got myself some pumps! (aren't you proud, jessie?) chinese laundry, at nordstroms, $60 baby! the only pic i took xmas eve. i'm such a dork. steve gets so annoyed that i take pics with my shoes. i'm weird, what can i say


christmas morning. steve looking cute in his new sweater, the only pic i got of me in my new jammie jams with my dad, mom and youngest bro greg in the back round (my dad's opening a picture of me and him from my wedding i gave him for xmas) and then my mom showing off her bling-bling she just got from my dad!




christmas night when steve's fam came over, we did another gift exchange (a real one, not a game one) and both my parents and steve's dad got chargers hats! how cute are they? and my mom with the pink one, tooo funny!


the day after xmas when we went to lunch at the beach. being goofy, pretending we're drinking tropical cocktails. my dad wants to bring it back to iowa and show everyone.........


the "pink elephant" party. my gift i brought was the 40 year old virgin t-shirt. my best friend works for universal and gave it to me. how perfect was it for this party? then me w/my dart board (a friend got it at a bar for free when they updated to digital dartboards) and eric with his sandy smith or something work out tapes. then rob & his girlfriend with their gifts. paula ended up with the 3 movies that rob had given LAST year, and rob ended up with steve's gift- 4 left over disposable wedding cameras, and this random magazine on arnold swartenegger (sp?) that i bought years ago and have kept cause i think it may be worht money someday, then steve goes and gives it away, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr




the holiday bowl! me and steve, steve, my bro chris, and his bro andrew being thugish, and my dad sitting with his darn cigar......




ok, i know that you are thinking - dude, are you done yet? and its not even close to all the pics i want to share! it was so hard to chose just a few. so a bunch of other ones will be randomly posted, and even though my camera broke, i have a few new years ones to post, plus in tahoe friends took pics and they're going to email them to me. so there are more pics coming! hope you all enjoy them, or at least humor me so that i don't feel like a dumbass taking all that time to post pics that no one cares about.........

well, its good to be back, and i'm going to go watch desperate housewives now. tomorrow i'll try to get up to date with all my computer stuff....... thanks for taking the time to look at all my pics!!!!!!!!

10 Comments:

Blogger monica said...

YAY, you're back!!! Nice of you to catch us up with your "Fabulous" and busy life. Love those C.L pumps, there shoes are the cutest.

9:17 PM  
Blogger Jessica O'Brien said...

aww I'm so excited you are back and with so many pictures and fun stories for us!!!

I am *so* proud you got pumps (even if I wasn't there to help!) Those are cute. Black pumps are like jeans and white tank tops- you just need a good reliable pair to throw on anytime! Yours look fabulous!

Your family is so cute- love your moms bling! And hi you and Steve look so handsome in that first picture. You look so chic!!!! xo

9:51 PM  
Blogger darcy said...

LOVE all the pics, Kat. =) YOu look like you had some FAB times over Christmas! I LOVE that pic of you and Steve. You DO look all grown up. =( You need to scrap that one, that's all I know. =)

6:30 AM  
Blogger angieoh! said...

whew! Sounds like you have been sooo busy! I love the picture of you and Steve, HOW CUTE!!!! Can't wait to hear the details, hope you are feeling better!

6:32 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

glad you're back yo! I loved all of your pictures! I'm bummed you were sick for your trip! SICK SUCKS! I spent all weekend resting because I was sick too! Hope you're feeling better! :)

8:42 AM  
Blogger Muriel said...

sorry you where so sick at the slopes...wow I didn't know you were driving ten hours....I drove to Fresno/Leemore last weekend and I was tired from that...I don't know how I did the 16 hours all the time when I was a kid...well I guess I probably was sleep...get better!!!

cute hats and shoes....

now all you have to do is get cute peep toe pumps....love mine...I have blk and brn...sam & libby...

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love all your pics (and who says there is a limit to how many pics you post! Visual images are the best!) I found your blog from fellow 2pea-ers. gotta love reading about other scrappers!

1:25 PM  
Blogger caroline said...

whoo hoo! yay for being back!
i loooove your pictures!!!
and those shoes!! love 'em!

4:05 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

Glad you're back, Kat. Looks like a great Christmas. Busy!

5:04 PM  
Blogger Felicia said...

Ahh! Love all the pics. Can't wait to see the rest of them. I'm glad your back and had a great time in Tahoe (even if you were sick).

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home