Monday, January 09, 2006

new BANNER

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay me! i made a banner! can't say all by myself, so thanks muchisimo jessie for helping me out. you rock
i'm sooooooooooooo freakin stoked. ok, i totally thought the hard part would be making it. um, not so much. actually putting it up was what was killing me! all these computer crap is so complicated! and i can't do a lot of it on my mac, so i have to use steve's computer. luckily he doesnt' think i'm a total dork for having a blog, so he lets me use it.
and my banner isn't all that great. i didn't mean for it to be a huge pic of my mouth, it was supposed to be an actual pic of me, but it turned out kinda cool. so i just typed the title over it. i'll probably change it to something fancier one day, but that means that i have to figure out photoshop and i just don't have the time for that right now..........
anyways, so remember how i said i had to clean all day today, then i would scrap as a reward? (don' t know if i blogged that or just emailed some people) well anyways, yeah- the xmas decorations are all down, but the house is not all clean. still have to pack up the nutcrackers, and the manger. and its 9pm, and i already took nyquil and its just not happening. guess i'm going to have to get up early tomorrow to finish, and no scrapping for me tonight : (
i totally put off cleaning, too. yeah, decided that it was the perfect time for me to make my banner. i'm an idiot. i really need to get my preschool started so i have more discipline in my life............
ok, random post from me, but wanted to say whats up and ask what you guys think of my new banner??????

9 Comments:

Blogger Felicia said...

Very cool banner. I like that it's your mouth. Makes me laugh. =)
You are way better at this blogging stuff than me. I won't even attempt to put a banner up.

Hope you get some scrapping done today.

7:12 AM  
Blogger darcy said...

TOTALLY COOL BANNER, Kat! So original! I've been blog-banner-lifted twice now and am thinking of a new one. Promise I won't steal yours. =) But yours is totally cool!!!

7:13 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Saaaaweet! I like it! How fun! I wish my blog was condusive to a banner! I would totally throw one up there! Oh well! :)

7:56 AM  
Blogger angieoh! said...

Love the banner - very fun and hip! :) I think you should scrap - no time like the present.

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the new Banner! So jealous you know how to create one, if you have any tips on that feel free to pass them on ;-)

10:14 AM  
Blogger Muriel said...

you are way ahead of me cuz I gotta make one...or learn how to make one....let alone figure out how to use photoshop..

11:11 AM  
Blogger justem said...

I love the banner!! Your mouth looks so fresh and clean, hehe :) I know what you mean about cleaning THEN scapping. I always seem to get the order messed up too!!

2:13 PM  
Blogger Plastic said...

love the new banner

2:20 PM  
Blogger melanie said...

Yaay, welcome to the land of banners!

Banners are tricky. But now that you've got yours in place, you won't have to spend time fooling around with the coding, so you can switch them up left, right & center!

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home