Friday, January 13, 2006

i've been tagged!!!!!

TWICE!!!!!!!!!
pure insanity, what can i say. so i have 2 different little tag things goin on. fun stuff
first wanna say how much fun i'mm having with this whole bloggin thing. seriously, makes me feel like i have close girlfriends right here! none of my best friends even live in this state, so i miss them lots, and its nice to seem like i get to *see* friends everyday. so thanks y'all for posting and being my bloggin friends!!!!

first tag by the fab ms. monica (i'm on my computer so i can't make it all cool and set up a link to her site. see on the side bar........)

4 jobs you have had in your life
1. babysitter. been babysittin since i was 9!!!!
2. gymboree (retail)- my first real real job, when i was 15. soo wonderful! had the best boss eva, and he loved me. and i was working w/the kiddies! ya know i loved it.....
3. standford shopping center concierge. as boring as it sounds.......
4. mission city fumingation, as a secretary...........termintes are sooo freakin gross.
then worked for 2 years at little piggies preschool before buying it and turning it into shuckleberrie preschool, which i still own and think is the best job EVER!!!!!!!!!

4 Movies You Could Watch Over and Over
this is a hard one for me. i love so many movie. so i'm going to do the 4 movies i watched like every night my freshman year in college.........
1.Dazed and Confused. 'nough said
2. Wayne's World - looooove this movie!
3. Fast times at Ridgemont high. Sean Penns a freakin genious
4. hmmm, guess those were the 3 really. also loved all the Austin Powers movies. and know what movie was so great and made my cry like no other but i've only seen once? the Notebook. ohmygod. so happy they're actually dating irl....

4 Places You Have Lived
1.Denver, CO- born there
2. Palo Alto, CA- raised there
3. Santa Barbara, CA - attempted college and met my hubby there
4. San Marcos, CA- currently living and loving it and NEVER MOVING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

4 TV Shows You Love To Watch
ohmygosh, sooooo many!!!!!!
1. LOST
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Greys anatomy
4. Law & Order SVU
Yeah, the list goes on and on and on!! I have a line-up for every day of the week,Love me the Gauntlet 2 on MTV, the OC thursday nights, SNL is always a good time, and any silly reality show on VH1 i love. seriously need to invest in tivo.......

4 Places You Have Been On Vacation
1. Colorado- the best place to ski ever
2. Europe: London England, Vienna Austria, all over Spain, Paris France
3. Japan and Sinapore
4. Mexico and Canada. gotta love the north american countries......
soooo lucky and blessed to have the oppurtunities to go all those places plus more cause of my dad's business- he travels allllllll the freakin time

4 Websites You Visit Daily
1. gmail.com, for my email
2. 2peas (duh)
3. a bunch of blogs
4. i guess now alsom KMA cause i just discovered it and fellow blogger and friend jessie is on the design team so its cool cause i know her..........

4 Of Your Favorite Foods
1.chocolates
2. wine, does that count?
3. pasta. mmmm, wishin i was italian.......
4. cheese. cheese effin rocks

4 Places You Would Rather Be Right Now
1. think i'm lovin where i'm at, my house w/my hubbie in bed, my dad visiting and watching the military channel downstairs, me bloggin and scrappin in my office.........
but if i had to answer
2. the future with my babies. i seriously can't wait.....
3. sleeping. i love sleeping, but i hate going to sleep and i hate waking up. so i want to just jump to that sleeping part.....
4. i'm really excited to go to hawaii for my friend patty's wedding!!!!!!!

4 Bloggers You Are Tagging
1. Jessie- i don't think i've seen you do this yet. if you had the time to answer all those questions, you can do these...... ; )
2. Alex, don't thin i've seen you do these
3. Jamie, the bday girl!
4. Hailey
and if you want to do it, you're tagged too!

ok, next tag (can y'all handle this????) by ms. muriel (once again, on my stupid computer and ca'nt do any cool links. damn macs.........)

Ten things I like about me …

10.my legs. yeah, i gots some legs. and i know it........
9.my husband. does that count? basically he comes with the package, and hes' one sexy mofo, so that works for me!
8.I go with the flow
7.my boobas. i can work them in the vs very sexy bra baby.......
6my laugh. it can sound like a cackle, but i love that i'm not trying ot hide my laugh- EVERl. you know when i'm happy : )
5.my devotion to friends and family. i'm sooo there for you
4.having blue eyes. thats way cool
3.love my mutt-ness, being irish, german, and scandinavian. could you get a more blond, fair skin, hard core drinker? i think not.........
2i read people really well. i know if you're messin w/me.......
1my creativity. i'm not super duper creative or all that great, but i love that i scrapbook and tha i make scrapbooks for friends and they all love it so much! (i wish someone would make me a scrapbook some day.......... ; ) )

ok, so that was actually really hard. guess i need to work on loving myself..........
anyways, i told you all that i had tahoe pics, but this post is long enough, so they are coming!
right now i have to finish my cj. totally thought i had this thingy done, then the lo i wanted to do just wasn't working so i had to start all over!!!! damn. its cool though. i'm sippin' my vino (oh, reminds me, i have a new post coming up w/some new good and cheap wine!!!!) and listening to ACDC, so i'm all good. hope you all have a fantabulous weekend!!!!!!!!!

10 Comments:

Blogger caroline said...

i love your answers!
and i live in alhambra and commute to school in pasadena. but when i transfer, i'll probably move. finally. ha.

11:02 PM  
Blogger badgerdaddy said...

Enjoy your blog a lot, it's pretty funny - encountered it by hitting the 'next blog' thing at the top of my own blog.
just thought I would say hi, and let you know I'm linking out to you. Love blogs which are just about other people's lives...

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah for blue eyed babes! hahaha...
10 things IS hard to come up with!
oh, and Dazed and Confused is SUCH a great movie!

11:16 AM  
Blogger Jessica O'Brien said...

Thanks for the KMA shout-out! ;) Also, I've been tagged 2 times so yours makes it 3! haha. I'll get on that k? xo

12:36 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

Wine + ACDC ?!?!
Your CJ is going to be rockin', Kat. Can't wait to see it.

2:28 PM  
Blogger justem said...

Love your top ten list!! Especially number 7 :) I, too cannot wait to get your cj!!

4:29 PM  
Blogger monica said...

I'm so psyched you did the tag. I love reading your blog because I can relate to it so well. One of your top 10 should be that you tell it like it is! Love that about you!!! Giggling at your responses, you put a smile on my face today. =) PEACE!!

4:53 PM  
Blogger darcy said...

Your hilarious. Crack me up... so good to learn more about you! =)

6:15 AM  
Blogger Muriel said...

nice lists....

can't wait for the pics!!!

12:10 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

you don't know me, but I think you are hilarious! i laugh out loud everytime I see your post on 2peas. that pict totally cracks me up!
I love CO. Love to ski. Jealous you went to Tahoe. I love cheese.
and sleep =)

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home