Wednesday, February 08, 2006

so you thought you knew me.......

ok, for those of you who knew - it WAS the Sandlot- you get super duper you rock points. i love that movie- benny "the jet" rodriguez was sooooooooooooooooooo hot!

anyways, so a few of you are in the running for a RAK. i'll let y'all know what happens........

still super tired. kinda a rough night last night. its really hard for jordan (the 4 year old) cause he's old enough to know that heh isn't aloud to go home but not old enough to understand- ya know? so its hard. and then whats up with the britney spears driving her baby around in her lap and not getting in trouble for it? what the fuck.
anyways

so i've been tagged by Caroline, fun stuff, and i have a few of reagans fun facts

THREE THINGS ABOUT YOU!!!Copy and re-post into your own bulletin with your 3 things.(don’t forget to return to me once you are finished!)

Three Names you go by:
1. Kat
2. Kathryn
3. Mrs. Post (ok, so no one actually calls me that, but its cool that i can say i'm a Mrs. i'm a dork)

Three of Your Everyday Essentials
1. food
2. oxygen? i don' t know why this is so hard
3. Computer. yeah, i kinda need to check my email like a bazillion times. so i guess its pretty essential

Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now
1. pink shirt
2. jeans
3. my chonies (don't know if i spelled that right. a few of my kids called their underweat that, and i think its cute. so yeah)

Three of Your Favorite Songs
1. "Better Together" Jack Johnson (and pretty much all his other songs, but that song was me adn steve's first dance)
2. Cat Stevens songs. Can't name a favorite
3. "Gold Digger" Kanye West. Love that song. and damn, now its stuck in my head..........

Two Truths and a Lie (in any order)
1. I have had a total of 23 different piercings
2. I've sky dived
3. I've been arrested

oooh, those are good ones. hahahaha. you all are going to think i'm a freak now

Three of Your Favorite Hobbies
1. obviously scrapbookin
2. cooking
3. does keeping up on celebrity gossip count?

Three Things You want to do really badly right now
1. have a baby
2. sleep
3. fix the whole situation with the boys and let them go home.

Three Places You want to go
1. Hawaii- and i'm going next week baby!!!!!1
2. the gym. i haven't been able to go since this all happened and ir eally just want to go there!
3. austraila. that would be awesome

Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die
1. be a mom
2. be a grandma
3. get some sort of degree some day
oh, and maybe run some sort of race. not quite a marathon, but something

Three people I would like to see take this quiz
1. Monica
2. Felicia
3. Darcy
sorry girls- you dont have to do them. just if you want : )

ok, and that took longer than i thought it would. i'll do reagans questions later..............

16 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

Oooh. Hawaii. I didn't realize that was coming up so soon. You deserve it!

My pick for the two truths, one lie--I think you have not had 23 piercings.

3:17 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Hawaii-I'm drooling right now-you are so lucky. I will stay here where it is snowing.
I think you haven't been arrested, but that is a tough call.

4:38 PM  
Blogger justem said...

Thanks for sharing! I always like the 2 truths and a lie, too :) And...I LOVE Golddigger, too...it's such an addicting song!

5:05 PM  
Blogger RACHEL =) said...

OH, I'M WITH YOU ON THE GOLD DIGGER SONG... I LOOOOOOOVE IT, AND AM NOW BOBBIN MY HEAD!!! LOL

SO AWESOME YOU ARE GOING TO HAWAII!! THAT'S ONE PLACE I DREAM OF GOING SOMEDAY... CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR PICS!! =)

7:38 PM  
Blogger Jessica O'Brien said...

I think delighting in being able to be called Mrs. Post is cute! Next time I send you mail it will be addressed to Mrs. Post ;)

8:11 PM  
Blogger Michelle W. said...

Love your 2 truth and a lie! LOL. Very interesting. Gold digger is a great song. Love Kanya West

11:40 PM  
Blogger Felicia said...

I've been Tagged!

23 piercings huh? I knew you were a little freak. LOL
=)

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the 2 truths and a lie...now I am curious! hehehe

8:45 AM  
Blogger darcy said...

I'm tagged! I'll prolly do it tomorrow cuz work is kicking my hiney right now.. shoudln't be checking blogs but I gotta see MRS. POST'S post! =)

Which one's the lie? I'm guessing the peircings.. am I right?

Hawaii is next week?? HOLY COW!! We want pictures!!!

10:49 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

The two truths and one lie, hmmmm I'm thinking the piercings too. You have to let us know!! Hawaii, yeah baby!! I'm goin in 6months but, who's counting right? You have to tell me evrything when you get back. ANd post pics!! Honolulu, right?! Tell me if you find any scrap stores!!

11:08 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

have a bangin time in HI!
it rocks booty!
23 piercings is a lot.. but they don't show.. who knew?
great quiz!!

12:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I agree with you on keeping up on Celebrity gossip as a hobby!! It's addicting...and half the time I wouldn't even take the chance to meet those ppl if it was given to me, I just think people with too much money and too much time on their hands do some "interesting" things!! I can't believe she would endanger her child like that!! Ok...that's over...I can't guess which one is not true, but I'm going to go with Wendy on this one and say the "arrested" one is false!!

1:40 PM  
Blogger Muriel said...

so I think the sky diving is a lie...not that I think you are a criminal, but it is just so easy to get arrested these days & I know you have some piercings....

when in Hawaii get some cool perfume...plumeria or something..it smells so good and it is at Longs or ABC Stores...

2:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hawaii sounds so nice!!! Sorry to hear that you are having a rough go with the kiddos. Hope it gets better soon!

4:53 PM  
Blogger monica said...

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!!! Just wait, I'll get them to ya! =)

5:09 PM  
Blogger caroline said...

yay you did it!! :D
i love your answers!

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home