Monday, February 06, 2006

today is a good day

so i had a pretty good weekend. had saturday "off" and all i really did was sleep. soooooooooo nice. after the boys left at about 9 i went back to sleep for almost 3 hours, then just lounged around the house adn watched tv- got totally sucked into discovery channel. watching about sharks and killer jellyfish and bears (yeah, and i'm scared of them all. any animal that could attack/kill me, no matter how likely that i'd ever run into it, i'm terrified of. so i freak myself out more by watching about how dangerous they can be.......) then the boys got back around 6. i also got a bit of scrappin done- not as much as i wanted, but i did finish my cj entry for reagan's cj, and i was so stoked on it! i wish i could post it!!!!!!
sunday i went psycho and cleaned the whole house. i wanted to go the gym too, but steve was gone at a superbowl party, and one of us has to be with the boys the whole time, so my work out was vaccuuming the house. good times. i also "cleaned out" my closet to find old clothes to donate to teh garage sale to help raise money for my cousins. i already had gone through a few months ago adn gave them a huge box of stuff, but when i went back again i realized i really had no reason to keep a lot of things- especially if it goes to help with anything (if that makes sense). so yeah, got rid of lots here too! (the garage sale held on sat raised over $400, and they're going to have at least one more)

so i got a lot done and thats always a good thing

still trying to figure out which lo's to use for the lss dt. thanks for all the imput!!!!! i think i shoudl maybe show them some 12 x 12 lo's too, cause thats usually what size the lo's are that they use. and i dont' know how to scan them, and my pics are crappy, so thats why i never post any of them- but i have quite a few!!!!! so i took pics of 2 of the lo's i'm thinking of
this one is a lo on the padres. its not too fancy, but i really like it. but i don't know if its what they'd be looking for.......... let me know what you guys think


i also love this lo:


i know you guys can't read the journaling or anythign on any of them- see why i dont 'post them on 2peas? but that one is of me and all my girl cousins w/"adams" as their last name at my cousin andy's wedding- so his new wife was now an adams girl too! i think this would be a good one cause i used a lot of different products, etc, and i think thats probably what they're looking for (???) partly anyways.
i think for sure i'm going to use the iowa city one- got a lot of peeps saying they liked that one, and i'm kinda fond of it myself ; )


don't know if i should an AAM lo, but if i do its between as long as i can laugh

or obsession


opinions? do you think a lss would want to see an AAM page?
sorry for all the questions/obessing over this. just kinda really want it to work out. something nice for me, ya know? i'll try not to get my hopes up tooooo high. and if anyone is on a dt, let me know what you did!

ok, now wow, i need to stop rambling. now that i'mm getting in the swing of thigns i think i'll be able to post more. and my preschool is going pretty well- getting lots of phone calls and people checking it out- keep your fingers crossed for me!!!!
i'll leave w/a few fun pics

the boys on austins first day of his new school


baby josh- seriously, how could anyone ever hurt a baby this cute? (not that any baby should ever ever be hurt, but you know what i mean)




and jordan- such a freakin goofball!!!!! this is him in MY little bros old power ranger halloween costume. too cute!


have a fabulous day!!!!!!

12 Comments:

Blogger Muriel said...

I say you should put the photos on two peas...cuz there are a lot suckier photos on there and my pics are that great either considering the lighting in my house.....I like the smile one & the jeans ones the best...

3:57 PM  
Blogger justem said...

I totally know what you mean about wanting to post your cj...I love with my layout and I want to show it off!! Great pictures of you and the boys...and...could you please send some total house cleaning motivation my way!!

4:22 PM  
Blogger angieoh! said...

Those boys are so cute!!!! I love that obsession layout of yours - it is so cool and I think people can relate to it!

6:14 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

Whew! I'm exhausted just reading about your life.

As for the LSS DT, your stuff is all so fun. I think it would be nice to submit an AMM, especially since the photography and topics in yours are so cool. My pic is the Obsession page.

6:56 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Those boys are just way too cute!! I just love lazy saturdays!!! All you pages are just awesome, I love the jeans one and the AAM one, so happy and bright!!

8:56 PM  
Blogger Michelle W. said...

those are fabulous! TFS

Michelle

9:11 PM  
Blogger monica said...

Definately submit all your pages, you know that I think they all rock!!!

10:02 PM  
Blogger darcy said...

Kat, all those pages look great! I'm with you.. I think you need to show them both 12x12 and 8.5x11's.

And you are right.. those boys are SO incredibly cute!

5:32 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

I love ALL of those pages Kat! You should definitely go with those. Gorgeous..

Those boys are too freaking cute...

I need some of your cleaning mojo....

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the DT - Definetly submit the Laugh LO...
that baby in his camo beanie is too cute!!!

10:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think all of your lo's look great!! Those boys are so cute!!!

11:24 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

what sweet babydollS !!
and I love the laugh and the obsession layout.. my faves!!
boy do you look different.almost thought it was someone else in those pics= very diff from your profile pic!
tfs

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home