Friday, February 03, 2006

back to scrappin

hey all
so yeah, trying to get back to scrappin anyways.............
i finally found Pink Pineapple Scrapbooks, a lss that is super duper close to me (aren't you proud of me, jess?) anyways, its tiny, but has some cute stuff and i think prices are a bit cheaper (which is always good) AND its only 5 minutes away. score. i didn't really get to shop, cause i have the boys, but i grabbed a newsletter. it says in it that they're looking for 5 new members of their design team. just have to turn in 3 of my fav lo's. by feb 28th. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. so right now i may not have super duper amounts of time to scrap, but hopefully this will all be done by feb 22, then i would have time, so anyways- i'll quit rambling. basically i think i'm going to go for it, what could it hurt, rigth? and i wanted your help. let me know which lo's i should chose, just check out my 2peas account. i wish i could show you my 12 x 12's, but not that advanced in my scanning skills yet. anyways, let me know what y'all think.
so baby josh is teething, and constipated. damn, sucks being a baby sometimes! so i haven't been getting hard core sleep what so ever, but its cool. he's napping now and austin is in school and i have no preschoolers today, and jordan is watching Dora. so i think i'm gonna take me a quick snooze............ a KAT nap!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha, yeah, i'm getting delusional from being so sleep deprieved...........
tomorrow i have the "day off" so i plan to get some major scrappin done! i've already been working on my cj, but i have a bazillion lo's i want to do (including my swap w/alex- i'll be sending my pic to you this weekend!!) so hopefully i'll be posting them soon!
till then, here is a funny pic of the boys. jordan found my unicorn dress up outfit for the preschool. he cracks me up!
have a fab friday y'all!!!!!!11

11 Comments:

Blogger monica said...

Hey girlie!! So glad to see you posting and blogging!! Where do you find the time? I hope you enter your LO's to your LSS and I checked your gallery and these are my faves....
-iowa city
-obsession
-don't mess with the hair (I'm actually in the process of scraplifting this one)
-drivin the John Deere
-street scenes
and the bachelorette party
There were too many I liked so I had to list all of my faves! =)

GOOD LUCK!!!

2:21 PM  
Blogger Felicia said...

That is so cool that you are going to submit your LO's to be on a DT. I wish you all the luck. I'm sure which ever LO's you choose will be fine. They are all great.

Cute picture of those boys. Too funny!

8:28 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

YAY for lss!! And cheaper too, is even better!! Good luck witht the dt!! Gonna go check out you 2peas gallery to see which ones you should enter, although I do like all your pages...what about the one with your grandmas's pearls? Love that one!!

9:39 PM  
Blogger justem said...

Hey Kat :) Your layouts are great...good luck w/the d.t. I'll look at your gallery and tell you my faves! Btw...that picture is awesome!!!!

9:54 AM  
Blogger Barb said...

Ooohh. It was so fun to go back to your gallery. I can't believe I missed the Grandma's Pearls page. You know I have a soft spot for Grandmas. I love the journaling on that page. My pics for the DT are:
Obsession
Iowa City
First Dinner Party

6:44 AM  
Blogger RACHEL =) said...

THAT IS SUCH A CUTE PIC OF THEM!!!

YAY FOR YOU SCRAPPING, AND YOU BETTER TRY OUT FOR YOUR LSS TEAM!! LOVE THESE LAYOUTS OF YOURS:
- AS LONG AS I CAN LAUGH
- FIRST DINNER PARTY
- COUSINS

BEST OF LUCK, GIRLIE!! =)

4:33 PM  
Blogger Jessica O'Brien said...

Oooh I'm glad you found PP esp. since it is SO close to you. I like EA better just because they have SO much stuff there, but being able to go to both is the best way! ;)

I'll totally take a look through your gallery for you and let you know!!! Good luck babe! xo

11:04 PM  
Blogger darcy said...

GOOD luck on the local DT!!! I know you'll make it!!! I LOVE your Martha Freakin' Stewart page but I don't know if they'd be up for that one. But that is my ALL time fave of yours!!!

5:48 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

I'm sorry you aren't getting much sleep! My baby neice is constipated right now too! Poor girl, we are having a hard time getting her unstuck. :( Life is hard when you're 3 months old. ;-)

8:39 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

how cool to be trying for your LSS DT!!! good luck!
welcome to mommyhood.. there is a reason that they start young.... you need easing into it!!
glad you have such an awesome heart to help out!
sounds like you're having fun too
... and you can sleep when you're dead!!

11:46 AM  
Blogger Michelle W. said...

I love the pink pineapple! I go there whenever I go down to SD. It's a great store.

Michelle

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home