Tuesday, February 07, 2006

YOU'RE KILLING ME SMALLS!

Quick! what movie is that from (and no cheating!) may be a RAK involved.........

yeah, that was me last night. poor baby josh decided he didn't feel like sleeping, and he was sleeping, psycho me decided to be an insomniac. damn it jim. so i said that to him, made me laugh. you can't be mad at a baby for keeping you up, especially when you go to get him he has a HUGE grin on his face.

so i laughed and said "you're killing me smalls" and proceeded to stay up for another 2 hours.

i've always had sleeping issues- the minute its "time for bed" my mind starts racing and i can never sleep. i always have to read or watch tv to distract me till my eyes barely stay open. i also have to use sleeping pills (perscribed ) sometimes, too. but since the boys have been here- i've been sleeping like a baby! (when aloud the time to that is). then last night- wtf? don't know what that was about. so right now i'm functioning on, um, a little over 3 hours of sleep.
here's a pic of me and my cousin amanda this morning- we both look exhausted!!! (she's gonna kill me for posting this pic........)



so i don't know if i've mentioned it, but on top of eveything else going on, i'm also going to school. well, only one class once a week on monday nights from 6:30 - 9:30. my college experience is quite a long and complicated story, so i'm not gonna bore you with it, but basically i have yet to get a degree. and actually, to do what i do, i don't really need one. really, all you need to do an in home daycare is not be a criminal and have your house approved. really sad actually. i am a preschool teacher in california cause i have a certain amount of child development units, just not a degree. and like i said, i don't really need one so i don't know why i'm trying to get it. maybe trying to prove something to someone????? so anyways, i need two more GE's, and then a few more specific child development classes and i'm set. the 2 GE's though suck. history and something else, like multi culture or something. so right now i'm taking history. I HATE HISTORY!!!!!!!!! sorry to all you history buffs out there, but it bores the crap out of me. and i suck at facts. but i have to take it. grrrrrrrrrrrr. so the class is at night, all this drama is going on at home, so i'm majorly distracted. the only thing i seem to be able to focus on is my teachers humonoid rock. like serious people- at least 4 carrot diamond just chillin on her ring finger. its HUGE!!!! so i stare at that, doodle lo sketches, or figure out how much more money i need to make, or just get really annoyed with the know it alls in the class. ok dudes, if you know so much about history, what are you doing in this class? its history 101!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrr, i hate know-it-alls.
so thats another thing on my plate. and i have a test next week! there have only been 3 classes- oy. as long as i pass.............

on much fun topics, my fav sexy singer man JACK JOHNSON has been nominated for best male pop song of the year for sitting waiting wishing. didn't really think of it as a pop song, but whatever. i hope he gets it, cause he totally desearves it. he RULES

think i got sucked into the bachelor. how embarassing, totally shouldn't admit it. but damn, its an addictive show. i cant' believe he kept on drama cry baby girl.........

anyways, thats all for now. i think. got some fun questions and tags to do, so keep ya eye out for that...........

have a fantabulos tuesday y'alls : )

16 Comments:

Blogger Jessica O'Brien said...

Dude- so the Sandlot ;)
I LOVE that movie! hehe

I totally hear ya on those GE classes. I always thought it was so pointless for someone going to medical school to have to learn about Shakespeare and for someone getting a Film Studies degree to have to take Womens History. I'm all for well-rounded people, but GE classes just suck! I hate history big time. Sorry you have to do that. I think its amazing and awesome though that you are getting your degree! xo

2:41 PM  
Blogger justem said...

Okay, I admit I didn't know the quote. I'm not the best at movie quotes...but the few I do know I use waaaay to often!!

Good luck w/your school...I am not a huge fan of history, either. I had to take regular history, music history, and history of education. I was sooo historied out! My worst class in college was physics, where every class I would do everything in my power not to fall asleep, yet manage to do it every single time...no lie. And...of course I couldn't sleep at night either!!

Hope things are going well with the boys! Did you sumbit your dt layouts yet???

Have a great night :)

3:28 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

Didn't know the quote either.

But, I'm totally with you on the BACHELOR. Am completely hooked. I'm terrified he's going to choose Moana. He can't choose Sara from TN b/c she won't move from Nashville and is kind of dull. He can't choose Susan b/c she's in it for the wrong reasons. I think he'll either choose Moana or no one at all in "the most dramatic rose ceremony yet."

Aaaaahhh. What would I do without my tv?

4:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a little cutie!!!! Sorry to hear that you aren't sleeping well :(

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay, i have to agree with you (and everyone else!) that GURS suck!!! Some are interesting..but most are boring and brought down my GPA! hehehe... but you will be so relieved when you finally have your degree, even if you don't really need it! It is a very proud accomplishment! Hope you get better sleep tonight, I'm definetly on the same page as you with the reading in bed - its a must!

7:22 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

That baby is such a cutie!! I totally look at other girls rings, especially when the diamonds is humongous!! Hope you get some sleep soon!!

9:56 PM  
Blogger Just this Girl said...

lotion... oiling oiling LOTION!
I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

found you through everyone else and their blog... and always liked this pic...
so here i am!
hi
nice to meet you
and invade your privacy...
hahaha!

1:27 AM  
Blogger darcy said...

Oh.. the Bachelor.. it sucks me in every time! Yeah, Moana went from just being there for the exerience to getting completely WACKO about Mr. T. Seriously, that'd scare me off in a heart-beat!

Looks like your hanging in there with your new family.. that baby is SO incredibly cute!

6:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Go take a nap!! ;) Hope you can sleep in one day soon. Hang in there in History class...I didn't like History either so I just did what I had to do to get thru it. That little one is so cute!! I don't see how people keep from laughing at kids when their getting in trouble b/c of doing something funny. I will be a bad mom, I'll laugh all day at my kids!! I used to plan weddings so I checked out everyone's rings and came to notice it seems like EVERYONE has the same one!!! This made me so picky about mine b/c I didn't want it similar to anyone else's I had seen!! Girls worry about the funniest things. I bet Chris never even glances twice at other guys rings!!

6:44 AM  
Blogger Muriel said...

so I hear the Jack guy...which I don't think I have ever heard...has new music for the Curious George movie...

I hate my class too...well it is interesting but the teacher is so boring....midterm today...
we will preservere!!!!

I don't think I could function without sleep...last night I fell asleep at like 9 pm....but I did get up and start a layout at like 5:30 this morning...

oh and getting sucked into the bachelor isn't half as bad as getting sucked into the one on VH1 like A is...Where do they find those girls?

8:51 AM  
Blogger melanie said...

I told myself to steer clear from the Bachelor, it’s addictive and a totally unnecessary part of my week, BUT I tuned into like 10 minutes half-way through the week before last and they completely suckered me in.

I was up til MIDNIGHT Monday night, and this girl needs her sleep. Geez! I’m rooting for Moana though, even though she’s a giant cry baby!!

9:46 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I feel your pain on the History class. I had to take one my last sememster of school and it killed me and I like history!
Quote-totally Sandlot!!
Great movie. Don't even know how many times I watched that movie in college.
Good luck with school. I'm sure you will always be glad you did it once you are finished.

11:06 AM  
Blogger angieoh! said...

I LOVE THAT MOVIE. My brother and I always used to recyle movie lines from it!

I should have called you last night since neither of us were sleeping - we could have been awake together!

12:07 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

I can't even comment on the movie cuz I'm so late for the party. DANGIT. No RAK for me. :(

Baby is SOOOO cute!

GE SUCKS. They used to make me SO angry. What a waste of money...

12:53 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

yeah girls are so petty that way!!
cant wait for my five year anniversary ring! my hubby was in college so had to settle for 1.5k !!
not my first choice.. but its love that counts...(if only that were true!)
love your babies.. so stinking cute.
I am outvoted.. I totally did Moana!

12:56 PM  
Blogger caroline said...

you should come up to where i am, go to my school and take the history prof i had. he was SO AWESOME. you'd think history would be the most boring of classes....but he really made it come alive and.....yeah. he was freaking awesome, so i took him 3 times.haha

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home