Friday, February 10, 2006

my feet are freezing

don't really know why, they just are. they always are. even though its hot out. i think it means that not enough oxygen is flowing to my feet, which means i have a bunch of knots in my muscles, which means i need a massage. anyone want to donate $90 so i can go and get one?

anyways- so Muriel is the winner, she guessed it right! i have NEVER been sky diving. I'm terrified of heights. so i don't think i will ever jump out of a plane or bungee jump.
so that means yes, i have had 23 piercings, the most at one time was 17 (which is my lucky number). now i have 13. oh, thats bad luck. hmmmm, guess i should take another out, or put another in ; ) not going to say where all the piercings were, i'll leave that to your imaginations
and yes, i have been arrested, and to jail. its a long story, and sounds way worse than it was. for those of you who know isla vista on halloween, i really don't think i need to explain. i was just thrown in the drunk tank, what can i say. i was a wild and crazy college going gal! don't worry ,nothing on my record or anything. and i didn't get a mug shot taken. the whole story is actually pretty amusing, but i'm not going to go into details. anyways, so muriel- email me your address, you deserve a prize!

and now, drum roll please, the winner of the sandlot RAK
there were 4 of you who got it: jessie, angie, wendy, and chrisel, so you all had a 25% chance of winning. With the help of my lovely assitant jordan


the winner IS!!!!!!!!!


woo hoo! so chica, i guess i already have your address, so be expecting a RAK pretty soon....... (and i'll send you the pic too, just cause its funny. don't i look fabulous? can you tell i haven't showered yet today and i'm totally sleep deprived?)

on other news- so ew, steve saw a possum in our yard today. jordan thought we were talking about austin, his brother, then he thought we meant pasta. too funny. so my cousin and i were talking- whats the difference between a possom and an opossom. i don't think i spelled either right, do you guys get what i mean? maybe we're just idiots. and sleep deprieved.

now we're going to work on our vday surprised for our sexy hubbies
so i'm going to leave y'all with my new funniest picture ever. what is this baby doing? CRACKS ME UP!!!!!
have a fab friday and weekend ladies!!!!!!!!


10 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

I believe that possom and oppossum are the same thing. I think it is spelled with an 'o' and some pronounce it and others don't!
My mom always o-possum and it drives me crazy and they are quite possibly the ugliest creatures ever.
Cold feet need down filled slippers. I even wear mine in the summer!
Cute baby pic...do you wonder how much they really cosume when so much ends up on their face?

11:58 AM  
Blogger Just this Girl said...

i lost?!
dangit!
and yes... drunk tank - totally been there...
not for being drunk though
i just got thrown in there for my teeny misdemeanor. i was apparently the sore thumb with my heels and cashmere and the hoodrats were all ready to fight me because i "didn't belong there." and i said "i'm a criminal just like you are!!!" bwahahahaa

so anyway, have you talked to a doctor about your feetsies? maybe you should check the circulation and blod clotting.

13 peircings... hmmmm

12:22 PM  
Blogger Felicia said...

Those are such cute pictures!

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dang you have had a lot of piercings! hehehe...i'm impressed! The pics of your drawing are too cute!
and now someday you will have to blog your jail story!

1:44 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

why do oppossums exist?! that is the first question I will ask God!
I truly see no advantage except for those who actually EAT roadkill!! they will never starve!
what cuties you have.. that face.. seriously hysterical!
that was my guess.. I figured you had piercings.. I too have been arrested..
makes for interesting conversation.
happy friday!

1:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Jordan's face in the picture showing the name is so cute!! He looks mischeiveous!!

I think possom is the shortened word of oppossum...good question though. Those things hiss, I think they're scary!!

3:09 PM  
Blogger Jessica O'Brien said...

Yipee!!! I'm so happy. You and I just keep sending each other stuff back and forth ;) Makes me happy.

The thing that got me sqeeling with delight though was that super cute picture!!! Yes send me a copy 'cause you know I'm totally gonna scrap it! Jordan is way too freaking cute!!!!!!! So thanks to both of ya ;)

One time when I was taking on the trash at home, I opened up a can to see a oppossum staring up at me with its beady little eyes! Freaky! It started hissing and I never took out the trash again. hehe

3:44 PM  
Blogger Jessica O'Brien said...

oh and wendy was right- same thing, just the o is silent.

3:45 PM  
Blogger justem said...

That picture of him with the name is too cute :) It's so funny for me to picture you "crazy" because you always sound so responsible :)

8:33 PM  
Blogger monica said...

I can't believe you have 13 piercings, I thought I was a freak with 9. Girl you got me beat!!! =)

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home