Sunday, February 26, 2006

Aloha!

holy crazy life katwoman!!!!!
yes, i'm back, and yes, i've been back for awhile. my life just seemed to get even crazier!!!!! and i still don't really really have time to sit down and update y'all
so rigth now i wanted to do a supa dupa quick recap on my trip to HAWAII!!!!!!!
i had a FABULOUS time, here are some of the highlights and some fav pics
enjoyed lots of this

and too much of this

(yeah, i seriously gained 5 pounds purely from the alcohol. damn)
oh, and remember how i thought my tolerance would have completely gone down the drain? yeah, not so much. i could still party like a rock star- and thats why the 5 pounds of alcohol belly..........

not as much of this as i would have liked


it was cloudy/rainy most of the the trip, but first day we got there it was beautiful and sunny!!!!!
steve took me and kara out surfing, second time for both of us. yeah, i pretty much suck. but it was fun. except for all the "board burn" we got from the soft board. ouch! still have scabs on my body. defiently need to wear a rash guard for a reason, or at least not an itty bitty bikini......


the wedding was beautiful. my friend patty looked so gorgeous and happy!!!!! still getting used to my camera, so i didn't get very many good wedding shots, but i'm gonna get some from the photographer and i'll post them then. here's my fav i took though, i think its just such a pretty picture!!! ( i need to play with it on photoshop to make the colors better)


we did all the touristy things, the rehersal dinner was a luau, we were all about that


then we did a visit to the north shore. since steve is a surfer, it was his main thing he wanted to do. the waves weren't as big as they get, but it was cool for him to see it in person. he was telling me about growing up and watching all the surf movies and looking at the magazines and always wanting to come and visit.........

waimia bay (don't hink i spelled that right. but yeah, if you're a beach boys fan, youll totally know what beach that is.....)

and sharks cove, it has really great snorkling but we didn't get to go cause it rained : (
we did get to go snorkling another day, aparently on the really kinda ghetto dangerous part of the island. we're lucky we didn't get our car broken into............ but we did see a turtle, so that was cool. then i started to freak out and worry about swimming into a shark so i decided to get out of the water- but its really hard to get out of the water in the flippers and with little waves so i totally got all tossed around and looked like a beach whaled much to the amusment of steve and kara. oh dude, and the amount of sand that was in my 'kini! yeah, i don't know about this whole snorkling thing........

few other fun/random pics
first, had to show you all that i DID indeed get a tan. not crazy tan, but at least i wont' blind you. here's a pic of me playign pool in like my shortest skirt ever. the shirt actually isnt' low cut, its kinda loose, but since i'm bending over it totally looks that way. i look like a hood rat, ok, so maybe i am, but i just wanted to show y'all my new tanned legs : )


sipping margaritas, i asked for no salt NO SALT


ok, and what the hell does this mean? we saw it on a truck and it cracked us up! does anyone know? major super cool my hero points if you do.......


one day, chillin in our hotel room, i look down at the pillow and see this


WTF??????? seriously, how weird is that? i know it wasn't some drunken thing cause no one had a purple pen. and i certainly did not bring my pillow from home, nor do i even ever write on my pillow ever. and the hotel people don't know i go by kat. too weird, and freakin creepy........

ending with my fav pic of the trip- patty (the bride), me, and kara- too much fun. can't wait to scrap this pic!


so its good to back, abeit incredibly psycho crazy busy and stressful. so maybe not really GOOD to be back, but yeah, i am. hopefully life will settle down a bit......
don't you like how i said this would be quick? yeah, thats why i kept putting it off- i knew i wouldn't be able to make it quick! and there are still like hundreds of pics i wish i could show. le sigh. oh well.
hope you all are having a fabulous weekend : )

18 Comments:

Blogger justem said...

I am sooo jealous! It looks like you had a fabulous time!! As for "balls deep"...I don't know if I really even want to know, hehe!!

3:18 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

Yipee! So glad you're back and so glad you had tons of fun. Can't wait to see all the LOs.

3:41 PM  
Blogger angieoh! said...

Oh my goodness short skirt! :) Looks like you had a blast and that definitely is good motivation to go on vacation! Can't wait to hear all about it!

4:08 PM  
Blogger Michelle W. said...

yeah! So glad that you're back. Party like a rock star huh?! I'm such a wimp when it comes to the drinks. One and I'm out. LOL. I wish we knew each other in College.

The pillow thing is too weird!

Michelle

9:30 PM  
Blogger Felicia said...

Yay! You're back!
Lovin' all the great Hawaii pics.
I'm glad to hear you had such a great time. Love the shoes you are playing pool in. =)

6:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like you had an amazing vacation! Although the pillow this is freakin me out a little too! weird!

8:52 AM  
Blogger darcy said...

Yeah!! Kat's back!!! and tan and RESTED!! (I hope) You guys look like you had so much fun.. =) SO glad you got to get away!!!

9:02 AM  
Blogger monica said...

YAY, Dora the Explorer is back!!!!! "Balls Deep", I think that's from a movie, can't remember which one. Love all the pics and it looks as if you had a great time. Can't wait to see some LO'S!!!!

9:26 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Nice pics! I of course could not be any more jealous as I'm sitting at work while it is snowing looking at them.
I'm pretty sure I know what balls deep is, but it would be really hard to explain. Like when your brave enough to be in it up to your balls. I'm not sure that came out right, but whatever...
Pillow thing=way too weird!!!

12:30 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

yay! glad to have you back!
i can tell you had a super fabulous time!!
lovin the hood rat pic.. yes, indeed, but you were not in the mainland.. its ok!
love that pic of you and your man.. so cheery.. and yes, you are tan!
welcome back to reality!
thanks for the pics of the GOREOUS island!

12:41 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Awesome pictures! I am so jealous...I LOVE HAWAII! Can't wait to go back, you lucky girl!

2:48 PM  
Blogger RACHEL =) said...

OH, SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD SUCH A BLAST!! LOVE ALL THE PICTURES, I HOPE TO GO TO HAWAII SOME DAY!! SO GLAD YOU HAD FUN! =)

5:48 PM  
Blogger Levi said...

I too am sooooooooooo jealous. Looks like you had a blast! God, I would love to eat that first dish and wash it down w/that tastey fruity drink... owwwwwwww

6:07 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

OMG, I'm so glad you had so much fun you newly tanned girl you! Yay! That's so awesome! I'm still so jealous! :)

As for balls deep, think of it in the most obnoxiously sexual way, and that's how I know it. I'm blushing now. >:)

9:40 AM  
Blogger Muriel said...

Glad your back. It looks like you had lots of fun. I hope you can make it Saturday.

1:37 PM  
Blogger caroline said...

wow! looks like you had an AWESOME time!
i love all your pictures!

12:32 AM  
Blogger Jill H said...

looks like you had a great trip, how fun!! and hawaii is so beautiful, great pictures. you're such a cutie, look how tan you got =)

yah, the pillow thing would've FREAKED me out!

9:46 AM  
Blogger Steph said...

I'm so insanely jealous of that suntan, i'm longing for weather warm enough to dress like a skank! Looks like an awesome trip!

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home