Wednesday, February 15, 2006

much needed vaca

i'm going to HAWAII!!!!!!!!!!! so freakin excited, y'all dont' even know. oh, and i'm going to my friends wedding, thats why i'm going. she lives ther, and when she called me last year to tell me she was engaged i was like- you BEST be getting married in hawaii, cause i need an excuse to go! ; )
so i'mm going to be MIA for about a week, hope you guys don't miss me too much. just know that i'll be working on tanning up my neon white legs
for those of you that don't believe me when i say that i'm going to be blinding people on the beaches, check this pic that was taken just last weekend at Petco's day at the park.......

yeah, that is just embarassing. i tried to do some pre-tanning so i wouldn't relaly blind anyone, and i burned my legs. damn

anyways, i'm so excited for this trip- i'mm gonna sleep in, i'm gonna party, i'm gonna sleep some more, i'm gonna be sippin my vino or whatever on the beaches {oh, and thats another thing- i have not had a sip of alcohol since the boys got here, thats been a month, and for me, not drinking for a month- well thats the longest i've ever gone with out a drink since i went away to college. looks like miss kat here is gonna be a total light weight. oh well, at least i'll be a cheap date for my hubbie ; }
its going to be great. don't worry, i'll take MAD pics
have a fabulous week everyone!!!!! : )

17 Comments:

Blogger Michelle W. said...

Have fun in Hawaii! We'll try to do without you for a short while! That pic of you is too cute!

Michelle

2:48 AM  
Blogger Just this Girl said...

no!
absolutely not
no trips to hawaii unless i can go
so jealous
and damn! do your legs glow in the dark too?
bwahahaha!

6:36 AM  
Blogger Felicia said...

Have fun!!!

6:41 AM  
Blogger Barb said...

so happy for you, Kat. Can't wait to see all those pics.

P.S. My white WI legs put yours to shame. So bad that I can't even share a picture.

7:05 AM  
Blogger angieoh! said...

Have a super good time. We will miss you but maybe you can send some warm weather vibes our way!!

7:50 AM  
Blogger Jill H said...

i'm sooo jealous that you were wearing shorts last weekend, even w/white legs ;) tomorrow is supposed to be less than 20 degrees where i live...for the HIGH of the day too. boo hoo.

hope you have so much fun in Hawaii =)

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoo hoo!!! have the BEST time!!! and seriously, who cares about the white legs...you will be in Hawaii!!!

8:42 AM  
Blogger darcy said...

Kat.. your hot legs distracted me from their white-ness! =) Make sure you bring the ol' SPF... don't want to be hurting when your sleeping in!!! Can't wait til you come back and show us pics. Have a safe trip and A TON-O-FUN!!

10:11 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

I'm so excited for you! I really hope that you have an awesome time! You deserve it that's for sure! :)

10:20 AM  
Blogger badgerdaddy said...

Wow, seeing the legs pics I thought for a second you must be English!

1:59 PM  
Blogger monica said...

can't wait to see all those "fab" pics.

have fun!!!!

2:37 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

ahhhh.. the glare.. I can't even tell whats in the pic!!
JK.. you should see a girls legs from the middle of IN!!!
Have a freaking amazing time in HI!!!
My brother goes frequently, so I live it thru him!!
think of all the pics you can scrap.
you should take a helicopter ride..
and learn to do the hula..
oh yeah, you would rock!
be safe..

5:36 PM  
Blogger caroline said...

have fun!! :D

11:49 PM  
Blogger Levi said...

I'm so jealous! I'm looking at my cruise photos now.... I might have just felt a small tiny tear fall.

9:08 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Have tons of fun!! Lucky you!! Take tons of pics and drink tons!! By the pool, at the beach everywhere!! Can't wait to hear everything!!

3:39 PM  
Blogger RACHEL =) said...

OMG, YOU SOUND LIKE ME!! I AM SOOOO WHITE, IT'S DISGUSTING, I HAVE TO START TANNING AT LEAST A MONTH BEFORE THE WEATHER IS NICE ENOUGH TO WEAR SHORTS... TAKES ME FOREVER TO TAN!!! BUT IN HAWAII, SIGH... I BET YOU'LL COME BACK LOOKIN LIKE SOME HOT, TANNED BOMBSHELL!!! LOL... HAVE FUN! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE PICS!!!!

7:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

We miss you already!!


We want to see all the pictures when you get back!

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home