Wednesday, March 08, 2006

funny phone calls

so my mother-in-law called me this morning. she told me she had a student in her class who had the hiccups and it wouldn't stop. no one could get any work done, it even brought in the principal! so she wanted to know what my cure all was
my solution?
turn on a faucet, or have someone hold a drinking fountain on for you. plug your ears and your nose and drink as long as you can. works for me every time.

how random is that?
yeah, my phone has been ringing off the hoook this morning, and its not even 10 am yet. its driving me crazy, cause everytime i think its my cousin with some news from the trial. ahhhh!

i'll keep y'all updated! keep your fingers crossed for us...........

9 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

I can't wait to hear how things end up going. I hope evertything turns out well.

Funny hiccup remedy! Love it!

10:42 AM  
Blogger darcy said...

I thought that your phone kept ringing for people to get the hiccup remedy. =) It's THAT good!

Yes, let us know what's going on with the trial!

12:42 PM  
Blogger angieoh! said...

It always seems like the phone rings when you want it to ... just not who you want it to be on the other end... geesh! Keeping my fingers crossed.

2:02 PM  
Blogger Felicia said...

Sending good thoughts your way.

3:06 PM  
Blogger justem said...

That is hilarious!!! I have never heard of such a thing!! I will have to try :)

4:14 PM  
Blogger caroline said...

lol, yep, random.
hope everything works out with the kids!

4:38 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Praying that everything works out well with the little guys!! Keep us posted!

9:53 PM  
Blogger Michelle W. said...

LOL. That's so strange!

Hope the trail goes well. Crossing my fingers for you.

Michelle

10:01 PM  
Blogger monica said...

Another remedy for hiccups is to slam a glass of water down your throat and extend your arms out to the side of you, works everytime for Edwin after he's had too much to drink. HA!

Keep us updated with the trial, I wish you all the luck!

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home