Tuesday, March 21, 2006

pancho pics and scrapbooking feva

So i just had a little break down. feeling totally overwhelmed. still haven't figured out the whole "balance" thing. its just hard. i work 11 hour days, all by myself, then have all the house hold what nots to take care of. and then the whole "working out" thing. i'm not throwing myself a pity party over here (maybe a little......) because this is what i chose to do and i love doing it. i knew it would be hard starting up. its just kinda sucks. i'm sooooo exhausted by the end of the day, i can barely cook dinner let alone go to the gym! steve told me that its ok to take this week off from working out while i get used to the new schedule and everything. i seriously needed him to tell me that, too. he's like- "your body is exhuasted, give it a break" love him. but i also figured out another solution. Tivo. yep, thats right. i'm gonna get me some tivo. that way, i can tivo my 10 pm shows and watch them an hour earlier the next day, and then go to bed a whole hour earlier. and that way i'll get more sleep. and i need sleep. right now i'm doing about 6 - 7 hours, and i need like 8 to not be tired. i'm so smart. we'll see if it works............
oh! and another exciting thing, i just got TWO more FULL TIME kids!!!! woo hoo!!!! i'm officially full two days a week, with only 2 openings on 3 days. so thats really good, cause it means a)i'm finally MAKING money, no more asking hubby for help or breakin even. MAKING. of course, it should all be going strait to credit cards........... but whatever
and b) i'll be able to hire an assistant soon! and that will help ease a lot of my stresses!
as for right now, i'm using the money to treat myself to a SPA DAY at my fav day spa- Arezzon Salon (in Carlsbad for all the yokals) the saturday after my bday. i always do spa days for my bday, so it works out. and i'm also going to hire a cleaning service for help doing my big spring cleaning. yeah, i'm coppin' out like that. but it IS a write off............

ok, now here are the fun time pancho pics. woo hoo!!!

me and steve, all pancho'd up

paula holding the crazy noise maker thingy's that the koreans had. someone left theirs in the *chaos* of the rain, so she grabbed it. score.
we look like a gigantic smurf with 3 heads here. and i'm all goober-faced. yeah, that'd be the margaritas and beer i'd been drinkin.n........
dancing the rain away..........


Yes, i know, steve is a dork. but so am i, so we make the perfect couple........


and yay! i finally got some scrappin done! i was inspired by Darcy's lo here, using this fab chester pp from me and my big idea. i bought it and loved it but wasn't sure what to do with it. love how darcy used it with green. i was totally thinking pink, and it wasn't working for me. so thanks darce! you're the best : ) just busted it out real quick last night. my fav pic of me and my girlfriends in hawaii last month. love love love the scenic route chipboard letters i got............

now i'm going to take a nice hot bubble bath, read my scrapbookingi magazines, and get inspired. hopefully i'll even have time to get a little scrappin done!

19 Comments:

Blogger justem said...

love love LOVE that layout!! so fun! anyway...i am pretty sure a good way to save time is to give up cooking dinner. really...i pretty much never do it, hehe!! and...you know i love tivo. that little man is the greatest!! great pics, by the way! looks like fun!

8:18 PM  
Blogger Levi said...

coooooooooooooool

8:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your LO is great, perfect for a Hawaii themed photo!!

Congrats on your business and how great you're doing!! Happy Birthday soon.

5:29 AM  
Blogger angieoh! said...

I agree... tivo changed my life. You are so smart! I am glad that you are almost full, I am sure that will be a huge load off your mind... love that layout too... I that pink/green combo is the greatest!

5:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

spa sounds sooooo nice! and sounds like you need it too! hope you have fun and can relax!
and the poncho pics are too funny!

8:23 AM  
Blogger Felicia said...

Love those pictures!
Looks like you had a blast, even in the rain.
Dude, I just got DVR (sort of like Tivo) yesterday. It's the best. I have already set it up to record all my favorite shows. No more commercials for me.
That LO turned out great.

I'm off to catch up on the rest of your blog. I've been MIA for a few days.

9:12 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Yay for daycare! Yay for your awesome page! Yay for TiVO! Yay for fun pics! Yay for you and all your cuteness! :)

10:28 AM  
Blogger darcy said...

LOVE your poncho pics!!! You guys look like you're having so much fun despite the weather. =0/

LOVE that LO.. girlie! Glad that it inspired you a tad with the GREEN! Maybe it was cuz it was around St. Patties day?? Who knows. Just know it looks super fab. =)

Take care of yourself or your gunna get sick!! Spa day, here you come!

11:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cute poncho pics!!! Love that bright layout. Ugh stress ... Feel better soon :)

12:28 PM  
Blogger Michelle W. said...

love that layout!!!

Hope that Tivo thing works out and you get some more sleep. I don't see how in the world you would need to work out for. If I look like you I would just let it go and work out when I really have to!

Can't wait to meet you in person! I would love to see you in action. lol. You bet I'll be there soon for some Charger games. I haven't went to SD in 2 month now, eek. I used to go there every week, go to some of my favorite spots and indulge myself.

Michelle

3:20 PM  
Blogger Jill H said...

enjoy your spa time!!
so cool about the your days getting fuller, any business takes time to start up & start making $$$, sounds like you are getting there!!! AWESOME =)
love the pancho pics too!!

7:44 PM  
Blogger RACHEL =) said...

Wow, you are a busy girl, and you definitely need to rest and take a break!!! I am seriously crazy, and scrap late at night and get like 3-4 hours of sleep! Wacko, I know! But it's the only time I have to scrap!!
Cute pics and AWESOME layout -- Darcy is definitely one inspirational gal! =)

10:33 PM  
Blogger Lana said...

cute pics, cute layout and sorry about the stress! :) venting is ALWAYS helpfull though! :)

11:18 PM  
Blogger CathyVal said...

The LO is great!!! Very fun!! Enjoy your spa day.. I'm jealous I want a spa day now!! hee hee Congrats on your business doing well!! YOU GO GIRL!!

9:06 AM  
Blogger monica said...

I can't believe you still workout even with your hectic lifestyle, you're on determined chick!!!

CONGRATS on your new fulltimers, way to go with your business.

12:44 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Glad to hear the daycare will be making money. That is always good. I hope things 'balance' out once everything settles into place!

1:42 PM  
Blogger Muriel said...

cleaning service...sounds good...I need to get my carpets cleaned...

3:19 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

look at all these comments girlie!!!
love the poncho pics.. my hubby and i have the same from our honey mooon in bright ass yellow ones!!
hoods up, what a becoming look it is on anyone!!! (ha ha ha).
so jealous of you being at games though..
sending you good balancing vibes... =)
and GORGEOUS layout.. i have the same pp too.. and can't wait to use it!

6:20 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

I think you're doing great with the balance. TiVo? Spa day? Cleaning service? Bubble bath? All sounds perfectly well-deserved to me.

Lovin this LO. So fun and simple.

3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home