Tuesday, April 11, 2006

random goings on...........

*my cousin Brian came back from Iraq this weekend!!!! He’s the uncle of the boys who were staying with me. Sooooooooooooo freakin happy to have him home safe and happy : )

*saw the movie jarhead. So glad I saw it while my cousin was on his way home. Cause that movie made me sad

*but I am proud of my cousin Brian, and very proud to be an American!

*had a girls night on Friday night, for half the night anyway. So much freakin fun. Miss having girls nights out. Kat got crazy as usual……..

*have too many blogger friends. Ok, no such thing as too many, but it takes me almost an hour to read them all

*oh dude! And a humming bird totally just flew into my window! Didn’t seem to faze her though, she just flew off. But that always cracks me up. Guess I have really clean windows………

*speaking of clean, had my house “deep cleaned” this weekend. Paid almost $200 and they did a horrible job!!! I actually called and complained and they’re coming back. I was so freaking mad when I came home and saw that they had missed a toilet, left comet residue all over the sink, and didn’t do any baseboards- when that was specifically what I had asked for. Grrrrrrrrrrrr. Maybe I don’t want them to come back…………

*six days till my birthday! Woo hoo to turning 25!!!! And 4 days till my bday party! Going wine tasting, I’m soooooooooooooooooooooo excited!

*in the process of hiring an assistant. Totally think I’m gonna hire this one girl, but now I have to call the other and tell her she didn’t’ get the job. That sucks.

*loving my Rachel ray 365 days cookbook. I’ve already cooked like 5 of her recipes, and I haven’t even had the book for 2 weeks yet! (that’s a lot of recipe cooking for me. Usually I just do my “usual” dinners

*have a bunch of teething babies here. Man, that is some painful stuff! for the babies, and for me!

*went off my birth control pills ; ) not trying yet, but still really exciting time!!!

*last night I went and got ice cream instead of going to the gym. Whats that about? No more complaining about gaining weight for me!

*5 days till I can eat chocolate again! Just in time for my bday!!!! Woo hooo!!!

*have lots of pics I want to post, but my camera is out of batteries and I’m too lazy to go get new ones. So that will have to wait……….

*ok, baby is waking up and crying………… other kiddo’s will be getting here soon. So I should be getting going

but before that, I want to start a new cj. Love the girls I’m doing my “peautiful” cj with, and love that I always get the scrapping done! So I want to do another one, with my bloggin friends! (peautiful ladies are welcome too!) If you’re interested, email me katpost@gmail.com

Have a fabulous Tuesday, and hopefully I’ll be able to post pics soon!

16 Comments:

Blogger Felicia said...

Glad to hear your cousin is home safe.
You know I'm in on the CJ.

8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jarhead made me sad too...I have a close friend who is back as of now but possibily leaving for iraq. scary.
hope the wine tasting goes welL! sounds like a great birthday!

10:25 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

so fun to hear all your randomness.. but GOOD stuff!!
glad to hear your cousin is safe.. and snaps for him serving..
that is really awesome.
let the countdown begin.. can't wait to see pics.. you'll have to get a big chocolate martini on your bday!!
i feel ya on the teethers.. no fun at all!

11:01 AM  
Blogger Muriel said...

oooohh babies....

I bought my mom the cookbook, but I need it for myself.

can't wait til Saturday!!!

CJ sounds fun!

11:14 AM  
Blogger Michelle W. said...

Finally updated! lol. Of course I won't get on your case because you acutally have a life, unlike me.

Congrats on your cousin is coming home! Excited for you as you went off the pill! Sad that you have to call that girl and tell her she didn't get the job. The house cleaning crew sounds awful! Almost 25... try 27, eeek! lol.

Michelle

12:38 PM  
Blogger justem said...

Great post! I hear you on the blogging business. It takes me forever to get through them!!

I may be interested in another c.j. let me know if you end up needing people and I'm in! I promise I won't keep them too long like I did last time for barb!!!

3:26 PM  
Blogger BRANDY said...

Have a fantastic birthday...hmmm 25 got ya all beat...try 28, but shhhhh....still act like I am 22.lol

4:54 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

I think we're secret twins, Kat. I always go for ice cream instead of going to the gym! It's the best work out ever!

7:23 PM  
Blogger RACHEL =) said...

LOVE Rachel Ray - she is so awesome!!!!
WOO-HOO on going off the pill, definitely exciting!
Heard that Jarhead was sad, so I haven't seen it - I really only like to cry over romance movies, ha ha, I'm a dork, I know!!! =)

9:38 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

I wish I was turning 25 again..was such a good age...instead I'll be 27 in June..ugh!! Wine tasting will be fun!! Good news that your cousin is home safe!! Count me in your CJ...I will email you!!

10:45 AM  
Blogger darcy said...

Hey Kat!!! SO happy for you that you went off the pill.. =) How pumped are you? Your ice cream vs. working out made me giggle. =) I LOVE RACHEL RAY!! That girl makes so much sense. I love that new girl on Food that hosts "semi-homemade" Those girls are genius's in my book!

Let me know if you need more peeps for your CJ.. I've never done one before and don't completely understand them but I'd be more than willing to do one!!! Just let me know, babe. =)

11:00 AM  
Blogger Jill H said...

wow, i love your rainbow of randomness!! happy to hear your cousin is home safe. that cleaning company stinks!

11:27 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I've been thinking of getting that Rachel Rea's 365 day cookbook, but wasn't sure if it was a good one or not...maybe I will get it though.
Liked the random post!

12:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm retarded, I swear I commented already. Maybe I dreamed it!!

I LOVE watching the Food TV channel and getting ideas. I love Paula Deen and the Everyday Italian lady, Giada!! Those shows are great!

Happy for your cousin being home and so funny we both posted about watching Jarhead. Thanks for sharing the randomness!

7:09 AM  
Blogger badgerdaddy said...

What's a cj?

3:48 PM  
Blogger Just this Girl said...

hey! would totally join a CJ with you!!

jarhead had me flippin' out all day. i just kept walking around saying "welcome to the suck"

in fact, i think i'll make a LO about that phrase!

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home