Wednesday, April 05, 2006

my hero, my husband, my steve

i just have to take a minute to brag about my fabulously wonderful perfect husband. besides the whole april fools thing......
so he has 2 weeks off for spring break (i know, lucky!!!! -in my best napolean voice) and what has he been doing? pretty much working for me. he has been helping out so much for my preschool. he's been putting up baby gates, watching them for a bit when i go put away laundry or print out papers, etc, and he went on a fieldtrip to petsmart with me and the kids. now thats love. 6 kids in a petsmart? wowza (and do you know how many people asked us if the kids were all ours??? i was like, um, none of them are. they don't even look like us! and they were wearing matching preschool t-shirts. duh)
and remember, this is on his vacation people! and he's only going to do more. he's planning on working in the yard, starting to fix up the garage (we're turing it into a play room for my preschool), giving me random back massages, and yet still watching the kids while i try to get other stuff taken care of around the house. he's been so amazing, and i'm so lucky. he even made me dinner tonight, and didn't complain a bit- even though i was being all whiny and bratty (see, i'm a brat too barb!) and annoying.
i know this post isn't making much sense. in case you all didn't gather from previous posts, i'm not exactly a writer. i pretty much suck at it. i just type as i would talk, or as it flows in my head.
but i just had to give a shout out to my sexy hubby for being the best in the whole wide world.
i love you more than anything steve and i'm so lucky to have you : )


(pic taken this past weekend in arizona. was a little tipsy, and you can totally see it in my eyes. but it was a nice little moment when steve and i stole away from the party by the fire on teh lake and just talked and cuddled. monica & felicia- totally would have called you if i had the time! we didnt' get in till 1am friday night/sat morning, and were getting ready for the party saturday, left sunday morning! plus, i thought you guys lived in tucson, isn't that an hour away? probably should just email instead of rambling on my blog.....)

9 Comments:

Blogger Michelle W. said...

lol. Alright, maybe I'll take back my last comment and he doesn't require to wear a cup now.

Great to hear a man know how to spoil a woman! Hooray for you!

Michelle

8:53 PM  
Blogger Felicia said...

You are one lucky chica! Does he have a single bro? =)

Kat no worries. Next time you are in town you must call.

9:03 PM  
Blogger caroline said...

awwww!
he sounds like one awesome guy!

12:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soooo sweet!
you have a good one ;)

9:18 AM  
Blogger Muriel said...

I say keep putting him to work...it builds character...he he...

11:03 AM  
Blogger angieoh! said...

That is so freaking sweet!!! He is for sure a keeper...

11:06 AM  
Blogger justem said...

Aw! He sounds like a such a sweetie!!

3:35 PM  
Blogger darcy said...

First of all, I LOVE it that you talk like you write. I do too so of course I like to read your blog. =)

and..

YEAH for having a super supportive, awesome man!! So glad that you found the perfect match for you.. AWESOME to see you so happy!

7:27 AM  
Blogger Barb said...

What a honey! And a cute pic.

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home