Tuesday, April 18, 2006

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

WOWZA what an amazing birthday surprise!!!!!!
a HUGE thank you to jessie and jamie for organizing such a fun and creative and fabulous birthday surprises!!!!! a bunch of
2pea (and blogger!) friends made fabulous hands for me to decorate my house with! what a fabulous way to start off my 25th year! so thank you so much jessie & jamie- and thank you to everyone who participated! every single hand page was so freakin awesome and all made me tingly and happy inside : ) i felt so special and so happy to have found and made such amazing friends on the "world wide web" (seriously never thought i'd say that!) defiently the best birthday surprise i've ever had!
i had a great birthday weeekend, wine tasting was a blast!!!!
of course i was defiently feeling it by the end of the day, and took a two hour nap when i got home. luckily i got up in time to say hello to
muriel and her husband (well, almost in time...........) and bday cake. muriel, sorry i'm such a lush, but i hope you still had a good time!
i have lots of great pics to post, but i don't have them on this computer and i'm too lazy to get to it right now.............
steve took me out to a super duper yummy sushi dinner at sushi on the rocks in encinitas, soooooooooooooooo yummy!!!
pics of that too, same excuse. i swear, this weekend or something
i just wanted to really quickly thank everyone for my fabulous bday surprise!!!
have a fabulous, well, wednesday almost, and thanks again- you are all super duper fabulous!!!!!
xoxo

13 Comments:

Blogger Felicia said...

Glad you enjoyed your b'day. =)

10:24 PM  
Blogger Michelle W. said...

yeah!!! I'm so glad you had such a great time! I need to go to SD and give you your b-day present!

Michelle

12:24 AM  
Blogger justem said...

Glad you had a great day!! I can't wait to see the pictures! It was great chatting with you! We need to do it again soon!

5:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad you like the hands and had a good weekend!

8:51 AM  
Blogger BRANDY said...

Yay for 25! You welcomed it like a rock star. Can't wait to see the picts.

9:00 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

I'm so glad you had an awesome b-day!! It was so fun to surprise you!! Can't wait to see all the pics!!

10:21 AM  
Blogger angieoh! said...

I agree...it was totally fun to surprise you... glad you liked it!

10:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like a great birthday!! Can't wait to see your pictures!

11:23 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

I'm SOOOO glad you liked your surprise! Yay! I love that Jess came up with that super duper idea of the hands! She's a smart one that girl! :)

12:45 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

so glad that you had a super bday!!
it was so fun to create something for you and your kiddos =)
wow.. sushi and wine.... what could be better???
can't wait for the pics...
take care of you =)

3:22 PM  
Blogger Jill H said...

wow, sounds like fun & glad you enjoyed the hands! post those pics =)

7:03 AM  
Blogger badgerdaddy said...

Sounds just lovely, and then some. Wait 'til 30, it was wicked for me and life just gets better from there...
For the record, at 25 you're in your 26th year, not your 25th!
Such a pedant, I know...

6:49 PM  
Blogger Jessica O'Brien said...

I'm SO happy you had a good birthday. I wish I could have come down for wine tasting, but we'll have to hang out very soon (Scott & I are coming down for Memorial Day weekend- maybe we can do a little double date dinner?!)

And Sushi on the Rocks!??! YUMMMMM. I'm so jealous. If you go back, try the Shrimp Tempura roll, the spicy Frank Roll, and the rolled Baja Roll (like a Japanese fish taco!) xoxo

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home