Thursday, April 13, 2006

to add to the randomness.........

we went to the beach
everyone had matching towels
someone found a rock
but it wasn't a rock
it was a ROCK LOBSTER

oh man, that just cracks me up! anyone know where its from? and not the b-52's, either. may be a RAK involved if you do, and you'd also be the coolest person ever. after me, of course ; )

so anyways, life is still crazy busy. i've been wanting to scrap so bad, have sooooooo many layouts in my head, then when i finally have the time i'm so exhausted and just head to bed. hopefully i'll have some scrapping time soon. on the 22nd, fellow blogger and 2pea-er Muriel is going to come over to scrap-so i'm super looking forward to that! and got an email from my friend jessie, who said "Remember when I didn't work and I stayed home and scrapped all day? Yeah... that was nice!" yes it was jess! i miss that too. lots. if it wasn't for the whole needing money thing, i would totally still be doing nothing!!! i don't know what i'm going to do when i have kids. how do you scrappers do it? work full time, do all the motherly and wifely things, and still scrapbook???? so i'll just leave you with some silly pics from this past weekend:

ok, blogger is REALLY sucking right now, and making me very upset. so no pics yet.
my friend mike is coming to visit tonight for the weekend, so i may be a little MIA for a bit.........
but i'll have lots of stories and fun pics from my bday wine tasting extravaganza!!!!!!!!1
have a fabulous weekend y'all : )

17 Comments:

Blogger RACHEL =) said...

LOVE that you all had matching towels, too cute!!!
It's definitely hard to scrap sometimes - but I'm a night owl, so I usually stay up pretty late. WISH I could scrap during the day though, lol!!
Blogger is tickin me off too, I could only add 1 picture, that's it... urrrrgh!!!!

3:08 PM  
Blogger Felicia said...

I have no idea what that line is from. Wish I did though.

Sounds like you are going to have the most wonderful b'day.

Yay, for scrapping with Muriel.

I don't know how moms/wifes do it either.

3:18 PM  
Blogger BRANDY said...

Red Lobster is by the artist Botch. Now that is some heavy crap. lol.

4:41 PM  
Blogger BRANDY said...

Also...I don't know how the mothers find time either. Pointers are welcome. Have a fantastic birthday and sip the vino to savor the flavor. Okay just take the bottle noone will care, it's your birthday.

4:45 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

Happy b-day weekend Kat. I'll have a glass of wine way over in WI for you!

5:02 PM  
Blogger angieoh! said...

I wish that we coudl scrap all day...think of what we could accomplish!

Have fun weekend with your friends, we will be thinking about you!

7:54 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

I know what you mean..all these ideas in my head too and no time to scrap either..wedding stuuf and just being tired too!! That's a good question though..how to scrap when you have children? Don't know that one!! YAY for scrappin dates though!! That will be fun!! Have an awesome birthday weekend..sip tons of vino, take pics and have tons of fun!! Happy early birthday Kat!! :)

8:01 PM  
Blogger Michelle W. said...

I don't think I'll ever be as cool as you, or as HOT! remember. You're going to be my model right?! lol

When are you going to have a get-together and scrap? Let me know ok!

9:49 PM  
Blogger Jill H said...

no idea what those lyrics are to.
my kiddos are at ages (2 1/2 & 4 1/2) where they mostly leave my scrapping stuff alone, and also i tell them that "mommy's working" right now, to go play & they usually do pretty well most of the time. i've learned that it's OK to tell them that, just not ALL day, lol! nap time & after-bed time is when i scrap most of the time though. mostly, you need to MAKE the time to do anything you want to do after you have kids!!

have a fabulous b-day weekend, Kat =)

12:11 AM  
Blogger justem said...

Happy early birthday!! Have a great weekend!!!

5:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great birthday weekend!

9:10 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

There is a bar my freinds and i always go to called Rock Lobster in Indianapolis. YOur bringing back some fond memories with that.
I've been wondering how people scrap when they have kids as well. I'm single and live alone and still don't have enough time to spend doing it.

10:48 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

what about rock lobster from the family guy..
only reason I know that.. is cuz my DH is completely addicted...
sometimes I think we should protest blogger!!!
I am hoping your CJ helps keep me in check w/ my scrapping =)

11:25 AM  
Blogger Just this Girl said...

i read all the time. lurk mostly. but thought i would comment to say happy birthday weekend! have a blast!!

8:54 PM  
Blogger Michelle W. said...

you've been tagged.

4:18 AM  
Blogger darcy said...

HAPPY B-DAY, KAT!!!!

5:58 AM  
Blogger caroline said...

happy birthday!!! :D :D :D

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home