Saturday, April 29, 2006

miscommunication sucks

did i even spell that right? well grrrr, i was all excited cause i found this woman to clean my house for a really great deal- and she supposedly does a great job. a mom at my preschool gave me her number. so i thought she was coming today, at 8am. i got up early, and keep in mind that i won't be able to sleep in tomorrow either. so i gave up my sleep in time to not have to clean. i was so excited. an hour and a half later, shes STILL not here, so i call her. she thought that she was to come next saturday. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. i'm so annoyed. not at her, just the situation. so now, today, i have to clean. so much for my saturday of scrapping.
oh, and just so everyone knows, i don't even DRINK any of that milk! all for my preschoolers and my hubby. i sometimes use the light soy milk (i'm lactose intolerant, which sucks cause i love ice cream and cheeese) in my cereal.
ok
anyways, so i'm not going to have a bummer post so i'll just post fun pics and layouts
not too many more from my bday,
me and steve:


the boys being dumb. this is in the last winery, where we got a little tour of where the wine is made and stuff. this is the room with all the barrels. and the boys decide to do some jump high five thingy. personally, i'm more impressed with my drunken photog skills, that i actually caught this picture. funny stuff


thats all from my party. a few pics i defiently can't post online, and others i can't find. so i just give up on that. next week si my cinco de mayo party- there will be lots of fun pics from that, i promise!!!

my actual bday, look at my yummy desert. green tea ice cream with chocolate and berries. YUM-O!!!! i look kinda evil in this pic. and i have no upper lip. been noticing that recently. at least when i smile i don't, it like dissapears. maybe i should get collagen........


i think this is a real cool pic, but i don't know what to do with it. so i'll put it on my blog. just the candle that was at our table, and the shawdow it casted on the wall. tizight


and now, some eye candy for the ladies. and yes, i did just call scrapbookign supplies "eye candy" i know all you non-scrappers out there think i'm insane, but you scrappin ladies can relate, right?
a bunch of goodies michelle gave me for my bday!!!!! thanks michelle, you rock my socks : )

(sorry for the bad photo. i need a better camera.....)

and the stuff i bought the other day. i just went in for my (BLACK & pink) scrapbook for my bloggin babes cj, and ended up spending almost $70. ooops. oh- and the girls who worked there didn't know what a circle journal was. wtf? i sure felt like a stupid psycho scrapper.....


and finally, my layouts


ok, well blogger is being weird. so i guess just one. for now. and steve just said he'll help clean, so maybe i will have time to do a few more lo's today. yeah right.
tonights my first padre game of the season. yeah trevor time! hopefully they'll win. and tomorrow i'm goign to my friend who got married in hawaii's mainland reception.
have a fab weekend y'all!!!!

14 Comments:

Blogger Michelle W. said...

that layout totally rocks
you guys are so cute!
what the heck! You want something done?! You are like freaking gorgeous and if I hear such a thing again you will be beaten!!! LOL

ugh. Sorry to hear you have to get up early. Won't have sucked if it was in the afternoon or something! So glad you like the stuff! We need to meet up again soon... I totally need to harrass you more often.

12:56 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

That dessert you had on your b-day looks YUMMY!! And looka all the scrapbooking eye candy ( I like that) FUN!! I got a whole bunch of goodies for the CJ too!! Will start tonight!! The page ROCKS!! Saw the others on two peas!! Hope you get some scrappin done this weekend!!

1:08 PM  
Blogger justem said...

I'm drooling over your scrapbook stuff!!! And your birthday dessert looks incredible!!! And finally...that picture of the candle is awesome!!! So artistic! I LOVE IT!

4:41 PM  
Blogger Felicia said...

That picture of the candle is really cool.
Have fun at the baseball game!

9:06 PM  
Blogger caroline said...

well sorry for you but yay for me that the dodgers won yesterday :P hahahaah

and michelle sure does know how to RAK, doesn't she? i was liek "OMG" when she gave me a bag of goodies!

and i hate when you wake up for nothing. grrr.

and that candle pic rocks. and your dessert looks yummy!

and....i forgot. this was long.

11:57 AM  
Blogger Jill H said...

your b-day pics look SO fun!! i love the one of the candle & candelight, very cool!!

sucks about your miscommunication :( what a bummer!

1:55 PM  
Blogger BRANDY said...

OOOOOO....love the photos and the pink and black CJ.

4:26 PM  
Blogger RACHEL =) said...

Love the layout, so awesome!! And YAY for new scrappin supplies, always fun!!!!

Love the pics, you are too cute - and it's so great that you always have a blast!!! =)

6:08 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

You've been a busy chica! Love the pics, the new LO, and, especially, all the scrappy goodies.

Is the cleaning lady still coming next weekend? If so, I say mad party @ Kat's! Let's mess it up before she comes!

6:18 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

girl, you rock my socks!

love your pics.. that greentea ice cream sounds divine!!
I'm so jealous of your winerys being so close..
I love your eye candy...
it looks almost as yummy as your dessert.. wait.. no, it is way yummier!
can't wait to see what you do with it.
loving your stuff lately.. glad you had time to scrap.
and that sucks about your cleaning gig!

8:53 PM  
Blogger Muriel said...

cleaning sucks...

you get collagen and I will get botox...

10:46 AM  
Blogger Just this Girl said...

luckyyyyyy

and can you send the cleaning lady my way?

9:38 PM  
Blogger darcy said...

You are so funny.. sorry about the cleaning miscommunication!! SUCK!!! Next week, Kat.. next week.

LOVE the page you did!! Is it over on 2Peas?? I need to high=tale my hiney over there and praise it up!!! And you are spoiled with all those b-day goodies!!!!

12:13 PM  
Blogger rev said...

Hi Kat,
Found your blog through Michelle's and Jill's and I think its awesome. Love your posts. Too funny. You sure look evil in that pic, haha. And Michelle's the cutest sending you all that goodies, yes EYECANDY for sure!!
Grz
Revlie

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home