Thursday, April 27, 2006

rock my socks

for some reason i've been saying that recently. well, not saying it, but typing it. weird. but i'm a weird gal, so what can i say?

so barb, my bloggin babe and peautiful internet amiga tagged us babes. haven't done one in awhile, so i thought i would do it now. i don't have my lo's uploaded yet, and maybe a few bday pics at the bottom. (and just so you all know, the computer w/my pics and scanner is upstairs, i mostly use my laptop downstairs when i have kids here. so thats why i lag at uploading pics and lo's. sorry, i suck.)

anyways, here it is!

5 things In my fridge
Soy milk
Light soy milk
skim milk
wine
a bunch of already measured out foods (turkey, cheese, veggies, etc.)

my closet
clothes (duh)
purses
shoes shoes and more shoes
laundry hamper
my cowboy hat! woooo hoooo!

In my purse
my humongoid wallet- stuffed with 3 checking accounts and a bunch of credit cards i don't need
Crap
cell phone
keys
more crap

In my car
cd's- love my jack johnson, eminem, and random mixes
empty water bottles. for some reason i'm horrible at remembering to take them out!
sunglasses
maps
crap

i'm so freakin random. and i have a lot of crap.

here are a few bday pics




and yeah, thats all for now. blogger is being stupid and not letting me uplaod...............grrrrr

hopefully i'll post my lo's soon!!!!

have a fab thursday- almost the weekend!!!!!

16 Comments:

Blogger Felicia said...

I'll have to post my survey today. I just cleaned out my purse yesterday and still have tons of crap in there. Love the b'day pics can't wait to see the rest of them.

8:16 AM  
Blogger Michelle W. said...

LOL. Love that you you have crap listed on there. You forgot on the closet you have freaking scary large bras too! Bwahahahahahahaha

We'll wait for more pics. You know we only really want to see the drunk ones right? J/K

Michelle

9:01 AM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Love the birthday pics!!! Looks like a good time was had:)

9:34 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Look at you the birthday girl..looking all gorgeous!! Love it!!

10:44 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Ummm...that is a lot of milk. My boyfriend is a farmer though and grows soybeans so thanks for supporting! One of my friends tells him whenever she sees him that she drinks soy milk and she hopes it's helping him out (I'm pretty sure he thinks she's crazy).
Can't wait to see your lay outs!

11:05 AM  
Blogger darcy said...

Love all the crap you've got in your purse!! And all the milk in the frig.. you are calciumfied, that is for sure!!!

12:02 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

Hmmm. That's a lot of crap. Lovin' the bday pics. Can't wait to see the LOs.

4:25 PM  
Blogger justem said...

Dude. You have crap in your purse? You better be careful digging in there in the dark!

5:27 PM  
Blogger angieoh! said...

lite soy milk? I don't get it!! Must be a california thing!!

7:48 PM  
Blogger Jill H said...

looks like a fun b-day in the pics, can't wait to see more & your LO's...hopefully blogger will cooperate soon! how frustrating!

you seriously have 3 checking accounts?!

8:43 PM  
Blogger monica said...

DAMN, YOU HAVE A LOT OF CRAP EVERYWHERE!!! HEHEHEHE

11:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You're such a cutie-head. I love your b'day pic with the balloon!!

Sounds like you have as much crap as I do everywhere!! I have the water bottle issue as well, they always seem to make it to the back seat area.

7:42 AM  
Blogger RACHEL =) said...

Love all the pics, SO fun!!!
And I have TONS of crapola in my purse!!! haha!
Have a great weekend! =)

8:08 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Awesome pics yo! Love it! And I'm always saying rocks my socks off. Or rocks the casbah. Or my current fave, rocks my face off.

I'm weird. :)

9:05 AM  
Blogger Odette said...

You're so darn funny. I've been reading your posts these last few days it's like your talking right to me! (And I've never even heard your voice)

By the way... thanks for teaching me how to cuss in abbreviations. (I didn't want to put cuss words out there, but now I know the secrets) Ha ha!

1:13 PM  
Blogger Just this Girl said...

seriously.
you have the best.smile.ever

glad you had fun.
and can't wait to see the LOs

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home