Monday, April 24, 2006

give me one reason

just heard that song on the radio as i was parking my car. love that song. tracy rocks.

lots going on right now, been super busy, and i'm gonna keep this short cause its 9:15 and i want to watch my tivo-ed "Big Love" before i go to bed. yes, tv is more of a priority than blogging. sorry.

had sooooo much fun with muriel and michelle this weekend. i love scrapping with friends, especially when they're as "hard core" as i am, or more so. talking about pp, chipboard, hs, 7gypsie, ki, basic grey, mm, what have you. all that fun scrap talk that no one else finds entertaining unless they're psycho, ahem, i mean hard core like me. plus the BEST part is having honest opinions and ideas when you're stuck. that rocks. and they're both amazing scrappers. and michelle puts together lo's like you would not believe. she's crazy.
but yeah, it was lots of fun. check out michelle's blog for some pics (i couldn't find my camera, and i'm annoyed cause i reallly wanted a pic of the table- it was a total mess! love it!)

on a new diet right now. one of the mom's at my preschool is a nutritionist, so she hooked me up. and i just signed up for some sessions w/my work out trainer w/some of my tax money. yeah, kinda let everything get away. it just sucks that i worked sooooo hard to look fabulous for my wedding, then not even a year later i've almost gained it all back! i was totally fine with 5 pounds, ok with 10, but 15? not so much. and i want to lose the weight before i get pregnant. weird, yes, i know. but i'm weird, so there : p

so stoked on the cj. bloggin babes. everyone seems really excited, so many fun ideas/topics, and all fabulous ladies!!!!!
check out this tizight blinkie that brandy made for us
ok, not working. so check out her blog, and you'll see it there!

and i need to go to bed now.

i'm out.

15 Comments:

Blogger Felicia said...

Sounds like you had lots of fun this weekend with the girls.
Can't wait to get this CJ started!

9:53 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

I'm so excited about the Bloggin Banes CJ!!! YAY!! Can't wait to start!!

10:09 PM  
Blogger RACHEL =) said...

So awesome you got to scrap w/your buds... LOVE doing that!!! =)
Glad you had a good birthday!!!

10:18 PM  
Blogger monica said...

Damn Kat, you do have a "Fabulous" life!!!

Can't wait to start the CJ, but if only I could figure out what I'm going to do! OOOPS!!!

10:42 PM  
Blogger caroline said...

i'm jealous!
may i join y'all next time? ;)

12:49 AM  
Blogger Michelle W. said...

oh so glad you are back blogging girlie!

Love scrapbooking with you guys! Total crack up! lol. You are just too cute! Love that you are such a rocker! Did you see the layout I did of you?!

So excited about the CJ!

Michelle

12:57 AM  
Blogger justem said...

I'm so excited for the circle journal! You totally rock for setting it all up! And...I know exactly how you feel about the after wedding weight. I think I weight about 20 pounds more than I did...maybe even more than that. It sucks!!!

4:51 AM  
Blogger angieoh! said...

I prefer the term HARD CORE to ....psycho... you are right! Blogging babes will be a blast!
thanks for doing all the set up!

6:05 AM  
Blogger BRANDY said...

I am so stoked...I started my CJ last night. This is going to be a blast. I will email you instructions to post the blinkie on your blog, probably later today. You organized a great bunch of gals.

7:00 AM  
Blogger Jill H said...

sounds like a fun time scrapping, love it that others get the psycho-ness of it too!

7:38 AM  
Blogger darcy said...

So glad you had a scrap date!!! You betta be posting your pages on 2Peas soon!!! Cant' wait to see what you got accomplished. =)

8:28 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

yes GIVE me one reason.. completely rocks..
ya know, when I first heard that like forever ago,.. I thought she was a guy... and had no idea she was black!
So excited for the cj.. you are AWESOME for getting this cranked up!
glad you got back into the groove=)

11:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I don't know what a CJ is, but I'm glad you guys are looking forward to it!!

Sounds like a fun weekend. I'll have to check out the photos!

12:48 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

Ugh. I'm just about to call my trainer and cancel for today. I trip to the gym just doesn't seem to fit with my theme for the day--lazy!

1:35 PM  
Blogger Mara said...

tracy chapman - love her.
very cool that you got to scrap with those ladies...

3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home