Tuesday, May 16, 2006

i've got some good news and some bad news..........

thats what my assistant said to me when she came in to work yesterday. an hour an a half late (ok, so she told me she would be late, but this just makes the story better). and then she preceeds to tell me that she got another job. um, still waiting for the good news??
so that was no fun, not a good way to start the day
then, after work i'm kinda bumming about it all, so i don't get to finish my cj in time to send it. DANG! so that was a bummer. but at least i finished my cj!!! i'm sending it out tonight
here it is!
my cover. i'm really stoked on this part. and the album is brown and pink. and all the scans are no good, cause my scanner sucks. but i was stoked that the yellowish flower i got from barb turned out perfectly! i used that color for the background color in the bookplate- did it on microsoft word. look at me, all computer savvy........... (thanks barb!)




intro page. pretty boring. actually, very boring. but whatever. it does the job



sign in pages. i'm not cool and don't know how to like paste the two togheter, so you'll just have to picture it. didn't have very many extra pages, so the sign in page had to be just 2 pages, hence the tiny little square sign ins. but i figure everyone is supposed to use a pic of themselve on their lo, so i don't need it on the sign in too.



ok, blogger is being stupid and i can only do one page. but you get the idea. and then here is my entry. i'm actually pretty happy with it. pic was taken by the fabulous michelle- thanks chica! and the fun paperclip was also from barb. and i used rubons! i think they turned out pretty ok. if you can't read what it says": sister-daughter/newlywed-wine lover/a bit crazy- happy/scrapbooker- magazine whore - wife- silly/ preschool teacher- 25/work otu wanna be/ fabulous me.

and yeah, it does look like i wrote magazine, then whore. but i swear, i'm not a whore!!!! lol

so yeah, thats my bloggin babes cj! so stoked to have this started can't wait to get michelles in the mail (ok, btw michelle, i think i wrote something about it being the last cj i get? i'm a dork. its the first one! right? oh dang, i don't know. but you know what i meant)

i have a wedding this weekend, that i'm in. i've told some of you about it, so you know what i'm talking about. lots of stuff to do before hand, plus no assistant = no much bloggin for kat. so if i'm mia, thats why- but i'll be back!

have a fabulous middle of the month of may rest of the week!

15 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

very cool CJ girl. very fun.

2:36 PM  
Blogger Odette said...

Ewww La la. I love the way it came out. Like the picture you used and the squirley lines.

3:04 PM  
Blogger Felicia said...

this looks so cool. I'm very excited about all this cj stuff. =)

3:37 PM  
Blogger justem said...

This looks so cool :) I can't wait to get it in the mail (someday!!)

4:17 PM  
Blogger BRANDY said...

Love it. very cool! it turned out awesome!

4:54 PM  
Blogger angieoh! said...

So funny. magazine
whore.

LOL. Love that design.

7:28 PM  
Blogger Michelle W. said...

seriously! Can you be any cuter!!!

Love the CJ!

hate the girl for doing that! Yikes!

12:28 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Hope everything works out with finding a new assistant. Remember that you just have to get through one day at a time.
Love the CJ can't wait to get it! I noticed that magazine/whore thing as well, he he he.

5:48 AM  
Blogger darcy said...

Awe.. your CJ is so stinking pretty!!! LOVE that cover. Wait, I love all the pages you showed us. =)

So sorry to hear about your assistant.. We need to move to CA so I can be your assistant. =) Sound good?

7:37 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

i be loving that circle journal girl! i'm so sorry about your stupid assistant. :(

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CJ looks awesome! so sorry abot your assis. though!

9:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I FINALLY know what a CJ is ;) It all looks great!

I fixed my blog so please come visit me again!!

6:14 PM  
Blogger Jill H said...

CJ is so fabulous, Kat!!
'whore' did jump out at me & did a double take...then i saw what you meant, too funny!! can't wait to get it :)

sorry about your assist. crappin' out on you...hope you get a new one soon!

8:07 PM  
Blogger caroline said...

that's a supercute CJ, girl!

9:13 PM  
Blogger Muriel said...

I can see it again!!! Love your cj

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home