Monday, May 29, 2006

how stoked am i?

omg, seriously, that was so traumatizing. not having my blog? i about freaked. so many posts that i had planned on scrapbooking (one day) and just not being able to do my random little blogs!
but i'm back. still figuring out everything. like where my banner went? and i need to re-set up all my links (grrrrrrr) but at least i have my blog back.
i don't really have time to do any blogging right now, but i'm back! i hope you are all still around and didn't forget about me : ( just gimme a little shout out to know you're still there! (and if you do, it will help me find your blog a lot faster! lost all the blogs that i had on my links : ( so if you want your spot back, be sure to comment )
hope you all have a fabulous memorial weekend- i know mine went by way to fast, and i did not get enough done at all!!!!
be back soon ; )

16 Comments:

Blogger Felicia said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:53 PM  
Blogger Felicia said...

Yay! You're Back in Black!!

11:54 PM  
Blogger Michelle W. said...

OMG!!! So glad you're back!!!! Yay!!!

12:30 AM  
Blogger Barb said...

Hip hip hooray! So glad to have you back. Even my hubby was asking where you blog was.

4:21 AM  
Blogger justem said...

Yippee!!! So glad to see your up and running!!

4:53 AM  
Blogger monica said...

I seriously missed you Kat, glad you're back!!!!!

8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whooo hoo!!! you blog is back! that is wonderful! so glad you were able to save all y our posts! now good luck with the links, that stuff is such a pain in the ass!

8:39 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

so glad you're back yo! i was worried! :)

11:23 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

YAY!! I'm glad your back!! Have missed you!!

11:50 AM  
Blogger BRANDY said...

Yay you are back! woohoo.

1:10 PM  
Blogger angieoh! said...

welcome back!!!!!!! we missed you!

7:14 PM  
Blogger Jessica O'Brien said...

yea!!!!! I'm happy you are back and running! I was having Kat withdrawls :)

8:33 PM  
Blogger caroline said...

glad you're back!

12:05 AM  
Blogger Jill H said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!
i missed your blog Kat!
so glad to have you back :)

6:41 AM  
Blogger badgerdaddy said...

That was kind of spooky, when I clicked the link to your blog and it went to a page of gibberish... But hey, it all seems to be healed now.

Ideal.

Welcome back.

9:37 AM  
Blogger Odette said...

Hip Hip Hooray. You're up and running again. Like the new colors!

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home