Thursday, May 18, 2006

happy birthday jack



jack johnson is 31 today. oh i love the fun facts i learn from trent. ; ) and we all know how i looooooove jack! so he's only 6 years older. thats not bad at all. i'd marry him. except i'm already married, and so is he, and i would never been able to even open my mouth near him i'd be so star-struck.
and how good was LOST last night? i wish i could have watched it with someone so i could discuss everything. it was totally predictable that micheal was tricked, or whatever you want to call the situation. i cannot wait for next week! who wants to come over to my LOST seasons finale party?
pretty much thats all for now. blogger is being weird so i don't even know if i'll be able to post this. to get HERE i had to google my preschool name (which i just found out that my blog pops up if you google it, so i'm gonna have to take out the old post w/my preschools name in it. oops!) to find an old post, then i got into this part. the dashboard? is that whats its called?
anyways, thats my random post. hopefully it works, and i'll be back next week!

2 Comments:

Blogger monica said...

Love me some Jack, ooh-la-la!!!!

8:13 AM  
Blogger Just this Girl said...

dude. when i saw that pic of jack i initially thought it was your honey. and was sooooo going to CA to take your man!! didn't realize until later that's johnson! yum.my!

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home