Friday, July 28, 2006

my lovely lady lumps

sorry for the crappy pic. stupid scanner made it look yucky. but i'm gonna get a new one soon (i hope). pic from left: Amelia, me, Julia, Dani- about 3 or 4 years ago, cocktail party iv style!

Yep, these are my ladies. my college girls. and they'll be here in just a few short hours! how stoked am i? we all lived together freshman year in our dorm- Fransico Torres (FT, or f*#k towers. hey, i didn't give it that name! but it was what it was called). Dani (on the far right) was my roomate, Julia (between me and dani) my "suite mate" and Amelia was right across the hall. And they are the 3 girls that i still talk to from those crazy freshman days. we all ended up living together through the four years spent in Isla Vista (crazy college town for UCSB). we've been through a lot together, especially me and dani since she had to share a room with me (not an easy task....... she's the only one who's ever done it, besides hubby steve). we've had plenty of wild nights- PLENTY. in fact, it was these three girls i was out with when i met my now husband. and were there for lots of my crazy stunts that i should not post online. lots and LOTS of laughs. like ridiculous amounts. definetly some tears and drama (4 girls, how could there not be?) and drama with lots of psycho ex-friends. but mostly really good times- like the night where amelia taught us to "pop" our booties, or we crank called 411 and asked for the ghost busters (you had to be there). and of course, marion berry (mary and berry???) jam night. i could go on.............
but these girls, seriously, we all have the best time together. since they all graduated and left santa barbara, we're now all over the country. Dani is now a homeowner in portland OR, after traveling the world. Julia is in Med School (yay for doctor friends!) in VA. and Amelia is in law school (yippie yay for lawyer friends! always comes in handy............) in San Fransico. and i'm married me in beautiful (but freakin hot) San Diego county. the last time we all saw each other was last year at my wedding. before that, the year before at my engagement party. so we've decided to keep up the yearly tradition, and this year they're all coming to me casa.
not much planned for the weekend, but i know it will be AWESOME times.
awww, i love my friends : )
have a fabu weekend everyone!

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how exciting! hope you have a fABULOUS weekend with your ladies!

2:05 PM  
Blogger Felicia said...

Sounds like a great group of friends! I'm sure you are going to have a wonderful weekend.

2:09 PM  
Blogger justem said...

It's great to have good friends. You are too cute in that picture!!!

:)

2:55 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

Yay for you, sounds like it's gonna be awesome - have a great weekend!

3:43 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Have an awesome time with your buddies!! Have a drink for me!!

9:32 PM  
Blogger The Seeker said...

Awwwwww... Good Times to be had by all.

10:17 PM  
Blogger angieoh! said...

awwwww... I love those kind of girls. Have a great time!

10:15 AM  
Blogger Barb said...

Hope you had a fab time. Can't wait to hear all about it.

7:15 PM  
Blogger monica said...

a doctor friend and a lawyer friend, i think you have everything covered, right???

have a fabulous time kat!!!

1:27 AM  
Blogger Muriel said...

Hope you had a fun weekend..Can't wait to hear about it.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

that is so freaking awesome that you are still such good buds!
your stories remind me of my sorority sisters.. so many laughs.. so many crayzee stories!!
I have not talked to any of them since I graduated =(
hope you have a fab weekend.. can't wait for pics!!

6:35 PM  
Blogger darcy said...

Hope you had a blast!! Can't wait for the update.. wanna see pics and all the stories!!!

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home