Monday, July 24, 2006

hot in HERE

i used to have a little boy sing that song. not appropriate, but freakin hysterical!!!
anyways, yeah, its hot here and its not even cool. cause its humid too. and yes, i know that the rest of the country is hot too, and probably hotter and more humid- but still. its not supposed to be this hot and humid HERE. its ridiculous. i walked outside with my kids this afternoon for snack and felt like i walked into a sauna! crazy. so we had snack and came back in. can't even deal..........
had a fabulous weekend, saw one of my best highschool friends friday night- but forgot to take pictures!!!!
yummy dinner party saturday night, with a special bottle of 1981 Robert Mondavi Cabernet Sauvingon. fab-u-lous. good times had by all. then sunday my brother greg and his girlfriend anne came in. they're here for the week- they're going to do the whole touristy thing while they are here, and hang out with some of anne's family thats also here. and next weekend my college girls are coming to visit- i'm sooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!
so really, nothing to post about except to complain about how hot it is here. and it is reaching the 100's and the humidity is like high (i don't know much about humidity since its not supposed to be humid here!!! but i do know that its freakin humid, like mid-west style)

i hope you all are having a cooler fabulous week. hoping to be getting a cj soon so i can get my scrap on ; )

12 Comments:

Blogger Jill H said...

oh gosh, i hope it gets cooler for ya soon!! not too bad here...80's & just today it got humid. i'll shut up now ;)

6:40 PM  
Blogger darcy said...

OH man.. you brought the humidity back with you from your padres. I hate it when that happens.

Whoo for college friend visits!! Hope you have a blast. =)

8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is HOT here tooo! way too hot for the northwest...
at least you have a/c in your house! I am wishing I did ;)

9:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

We can all bond with you here from the midwest....this is what we feel EVERY summer!!

Keep cool and NO SWEATING!!

9:52 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

oh, I love that song....bet it's flippin hilarious coming from a kid.. YO!!

i am feeling for ya.. its miserable in IN.. but wth>> not in cali!! you're supposed to have that ocean breeze right?
find a fan girlfriend =)

11:19 AM  
Blogger justem said...

I am so sick of the super hot weather. I also hate humidity. I could never live in climate that was hot all the time!! I give you credit ;)

7:21 PM  
Blogger justem said...

I am so sick of the super hot weather. I also hate humidity. I could never live in climate that was hot all the time!! I give you credit ;)

7:21 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Oh man girl. You seek shade!!! :)

9:05 AM  
Blogger angieoh! said...

Geesh! It has been hot and humid here too. Yuck!!!

5:27 AM  
Blogger Barb said...

The heat seems to be a theme on everyone's blog today. Hope it cools down soon!

7:08 AM  
Blogger caroline said...

totally hear ya on it being hot. argh

12:49 AM  
Blogger monica said...

Man how I would love to be in your weather right now, I feel my skin peeling off with the heat over here.

I can't believe you had a little kid sing that song, you're crazy!!

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home