Friday, July 21, 2006

Happy Birthday Mr. A!

aka, my dad



yep yep, its my dads birthday today. thought i'd give him a little shout out. not that he reads my blog. he probably doesn't even know what a blog is. he finally got his first computer when i left for college.
anyways- i called my dad this morning to wish him happy birthday, bright and early. and his response "oh shit!" yep, didn't even remember it was his bday! but his day started off right, being wished a happy day by his favorite (um, and only) daughter.
those of you who know me irl, and know my dad- you'll know that i AM my fathers daughter. we are so similar, except i'm not even close to as smart as he is. but we're both loud and out-going, probably both get obnoxious sometimes, definite leaders, people lovers, babies and kiddos especially, stubborn, love our families and don't put up with bs. and i totally look like him. i'm an adams' girl through and through!
my dad is awesome, such a fun person to be around. of course, growing up i did not appreciate that. he would drive me bonkers and we would constently bump heads. but now i'm all growns up, and he's one of my best friends. i go to him for advice, personal and business (and he's very good at the business!), i love hanging out with him and listening to his stories. and i get so excited when he comes to visit!
so happy birthday dad! hope its the bestest : )
xoxo
love
kat : )

5 Comments:

Blogger monica said...

Who is that above me?????

How rude, didn't even say anything about your dad and the relationship the two of you have.

Happy b-day Kat's dad!!!!

2:16 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Awwwee, cute picture.
Hope your dad has a great birthday!

7:03 AM  
Blogger Muriel said...

yeah for birthdays....

10:21 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

happy bday to your papa.. He is lucky to have YOU. I bet you all have so much fun together =)

2:28 PM  
Blogger justem said...

Great post! I hope I never get to the point that I forget my birthday!!

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home