Tuesday, July 18, 2006

feeling risque???

so this is a little scandalous, don't want to offend anyone. So thats why i'm not posting it on 2peas. My entry for Muriels cocktail recipie book cj. Now, everyone knows i love my vino. Love love love it. But thats not to fun for a recipie book (open the bottle, and pour!). I also love margaritas, but thought i should throw in a little shock factor with this one ; ) (so please, sorry if i offend you, but if i did, just remember that its my blog darnit!)




(sorry that the scan is bad, and the colors on the pics aren't up to par. my ink is running low on my computer)
BJ Shots. i'm sure most of you know what that stands for, not gonna write it out. but seriously, my favorite shot to take. cant' have a bachelorette party with out one. and its YUMMY. like chocolate. MMMMMMMM. and the fact that you take it with no hands is fun too. good stuff. so Val, its on its way- but you're on your honeymoon!!!!!!!! So it'll be waiting for you when you get home : ) (if you guys haven't seen her blog lately, you have to check out her wedding pics! i can't believe she has some of them already, and she looks gorgeous! love happy pretty weddings!)

and since we're on the topic of risque and scandalous..................... so i have this 18 month old little boy. the cutest frickin thing ever. seriously. and he's hysterical! anyways, he's also learning to talk. got quite the little vocabulary. the basics- up, no, night night, and then, clock. he's obsessed with them. the minute he walks in a room, he turns right to where the wall clock is and points and says "CLOCK"- except for one thing. except for the "L." can't quite pronouce the L sound yet. so yeah, thats what he's walking around saying. and its quite clear. what do you do????

hope you all have a fabulous tuesday. i just talked to licensing yesterday and my Large License is on its way! I"m sooooooooo freakin stoked! bring on the kiddos ; )

12 Comments:

Blogger Speckledpup said...

bj shots, almost as good as the real thing.
seriously.
nice post.

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on the license...the "clock" phrase is TOO FUNNY!!! hahaha! and ahhhh the BJ shot...a staple on a 21 run ;)
the page looks great!

10:04 AM  
Blogger darcy said...

Whoo-hoo for the large license!!! Oh yeah.. Bring on the babies!!! =)

And yeah, hope the baby learns his "l's" soon!! Too funny, though. =)

11:42 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

those are some yum shots. ;)

and congrats big time on your license!!! :)

1:26 PM  
Blogger Jill H said...

awesome picture there of the shots!! 'clock' with no 'l' is so cute, & funny. Maria used to say 'kick' with the first k being pronounced as a d. they sure make you laugh :) congrats on the large license & more kids!!

5:10 AM  
Blogger CathyVal said...

LOL funy story about the "clock" - I would recommend not taking him to a clock store LOL

11:08 AM  
Blogger Barb said...

I agree it is a fun shot.

Laughing about that poor little boy!

11:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

YEAH, more kids for you.....so glad your business is going great!

I must admit I've done a shot like that before, however I was afraid I was going to choke on the whipped cream!!

3:03 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

hilarious!! i love me a good bj..(usually end up with the cream all over my face!!)..oops.. a bit risque!!
I LOVE it Kat!!
ah and you know what brig calls the firecrackers right?
yep, he was walking around saying "fauker".. baby talk sounds like sompin else!
oh, and my kitchen is decorated with lots of Roosters.. so you know what my husband has taught our son right?
can't wait to see your entry!

4:07 PM  
Blogger Felicia said...

I love your CJ entry. That's a great photo.

10:27 PM  
Blogger Jessica O'Brien said...

Dude, nothing fazes me- definitly not mentions of BJ shots ;) Us Santa Barbara girls- hehe. Love it Kat!!! xo

9:29 PM  
Blogger monica said...

Classic, just classic Kat!!!! I mean the BJ shot, you're too funny love it!!!

2:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home